U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job,,sure wish i could grow outside like that.

Loved the pics! Love the plants! Loved the buds!

As for poundage, depends how rock hard those buds get. Get a good pair of scissors, a good light, some gloves and maybe reading glasses ready, you gonna spend a lot of time trimming!

Just the best time of year in my opinion.

thank you all for hanging around I'm thinking of making an educational journal on how to grow like a pro and have kush4less. i hope u like the pictures i'm about to take!

hey the pics are geart . I want more

Swoon.....I love this time of year. Doc you are inbud my man!

So i see again PCDUCK gives me bad reputation. Saying something about i didn't use his tea n thats why my plant were lame. What tea? Hahahahahahha. My first otdoor grow n i had so much fun. Those ladies were beautiful. And some REAL lame person get envious n jealous n they talk that non sense. First he said. What a potty mouth good dr" what are you a lil girl pcduck? Dont read my work if u don't like it. Is kool. I sure dont like u. Anyone in their right mind know this plants looked great. Got many ponuds of high quality meds. Dense n perfectly manicured. So anyways i wish this site didnt have peresites. Have a good weekend yall. B safe

now now lets all play nice. where all famliy:joint4: here

No problem we talked is ok. Idk him but we ok now. I just wanna grow buds n i wanna show the world a good time w my grow n i wish wveryone in the family good luck. I still dont know why i got the 4 neg rep. Sorry i guessidk. Im so gigh lol

Dr. that is all b.s.
I did not neg rep you first, but you continue to neg rep me. This is the post where you negged rep me first.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71394

Now in that post it does not say anything about you or your tea. But from you I got a neg rep with the message "who are you to tell me how to tea my plants. U r lame and so is your tea". From your pm that I received it appears that you are unable to see who posted a neg rep towards you. I do not know why you cannot see who posted neg reps to you, as I can see who repped me. My suggestion is to either get ahold of the administration to fix it or stay off the sauce. As I told you in the pm I will quit negging you when you quit negging me for no reason. But you continue to do so. And now you have brought your problem into the public forum and tried dishing on me. If you want a war of words you will get one. If you want to stop, quit posting and negging people while you are drunk(or whatever you are on).

Buddy everyone can see u left me 3 neg reps. I dont want war. I dont even care what is it that u didnt like in the first place. Back off dude no one is drunk here i smoke weed only not even caffee or tabbacco. Like i told u in pm. Is done u left me 3 neg rep for whatever reason. N i dont want no more cause is not me who should have a bad rep i just wanna grow n smoke thenppl start talking down. Dude trust me i dont want any more conversations. I just dont wanna b deleted from this place like i told u in private go about ur bsn. Good luck im done obviously we r not getting eachother. Now please leave my thead. No war needed here

I did not leave 3 neg reps. I only negged you(twice ) after you negged me(your 1st towards me) in the post in the link I provided above. So I do not know if you have me confused with someone else or on the sauce. Are you drunk now?

Ok duck. Go get drunk on sause or whatever u want i wont argue with you. All I want is for u to leave it alone as we agreed. lets not let this ruin our buzz. Lets all smoke out. N if ppl like to drink the sause go ahead drink n smoke. But miss me with the **

This is a great grow. One of my best. Far from lame. When i think of all i went through. The moment i was cutting them down. The pounds of some hard dense nugs. I got some pics il l upload of part of the harvest sonce o had to cut around 2 pounds at a time

Latest posts

Back