U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I left it alone yesterday, right after we agreed. This morning you continued it, in pm's and in the public forum. So get it right.

I only suggested you were on the sauce as it appears to me that you have a memory problem.

Leave it alone. U neg me before we talked thats why we straight n idk bout the sauce lol. Just leave duckie i dont care to talk anymore. As agreed. See ya

About time! Now lets get back to my awesome grow. Im going to look for pics of the harvest. Ill b rt back. Cheers smoke weed n say nope to dope lol

If yall drinking booze, ,ya aint drinkng the good ****. When i drank my stuff,,,,i love everybody. Ask my Wife,,its got my *** in trouble cause i be friendly with the girls. Yehaaaaaaaaa

If yall drinking booze, ,ya aint drinkng the good ****. When i drank my stuff,,,,i love everybody. Ask my Wife,,its got my *** in trouble cause i be friendly with the girls. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Im smoking on weed only and im also friendly AF. Is all good I expected some complications on my road to growing some dank. Thank for stopping friend. Bk in the day about 15 yrs ago i drank a lil tequila. The good **** patron don julio ect. Now I only need weed. Ill have a drink on a Christmas party may be. But don't count on it. Weed has everything i need. I just been so busy moving and so many other personal matters. .g i havent even post those harvest pics. Ill get on it soon

they want from me. I want from no one I'm not mad Im getting Paid boiii. every word I said was true I don't ** nothing

here is my harvest pics i have a quater and bic lighter so you get an idea of the size.

strain: seed from elite clone Blue Dream

how many grams is hard to tell I didn't keep up that well with the numbers but i fist took some tops the ones on the picture! and dried was about 17 ounces and the plants still looked like it had another pound on it so may be between 2 and 3 punds on the blue dream alone. the pinneaple also gave me aboput the same. the ak47 was the biggest may 4pounds. the other tahoe og black water(6) were little and the all together came to about 1 and 1/2 pound. the other Og soul assasin gave about a total of 1 pound so more or less 10lbs all dense looking like green house all organic all delicious. what can i say im more then happy with the weight and the quality of the product. be safe yall. i wont be doing ak47 it was the least potent of the girls. it took longer as well i guess i had a sativa pheno but was very big i think if i had the space i could grow the same plant tyo b 10 lbs i was restricted with space. all the planst were next to eachother great experience. wow god go with yall n care for you thank for reading and keeping up with my career soon in about 12month ill start a pharmacy collective a huge farm(s) bakery and everythign ill start in cali n move outr to other states n other countries i just want whats comming ...the world chico and everything in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-Bong_smoker::vap_bong__emoticon::fly:

View attachment 20150924_231508.jpg

View attachment 20150924_231523.jpg

View attachment 20151010_024719.jpg

Latest posts

Back