Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jerry Springer weekend !-- I'm gonna need to get much , much higher to normalize this sheet ! --

Hope everyone is off to an excellent start and enjoying there Friday :48:

Morning Bud !-- Been hiding in the motel bathroom getting my Wake and Bake on !-- Family is acting a fool !
I remember now why I got da hell outta dodge soon as I was old enough !-- Gonna take a Hellova buzz to face this sheet again today ! - Just looking forward to the day being over ! -- I didn't come here to fight --I just came to bury my brother !-- I'm glad U here this morning Bud !-- I needed a friend !

Good Morning OFC. Rain has turned to flooding. Very upsetting. Allegorical realizations of biblical proportions. Very upsetting.

Morning Umbra !-- Been watching the weather channel and I was wondering about U guys !-- Whole west coast getting hammered ! -- Float you a** outta there if U have to ! --Roads flooded everywhere !-- All ya'll be safe !- Cane getting it bad too !

Morning Bud !-- Been hiding in the motel bathroom getting my Wake and Bake on !-- Family is acting a fool !
I remember now why I got da hell outta dodge soon as I was old enough !-- Gonna take a Hellova buzz to face this sheet again today ! - Just looking forward to the day being over ! -- I didn't come here to fight --I just came to bury my brother !-- I'm glad U here this morning Bud !-- I needed a friend !

Well I sure wish I was there getting baked with you buddy just hang in there the best you can and like you said man you're not there for them you're there for him :48: I just noticed last night I still have some of my deep chunk seeds I think you would really like some of this I can't really put my finger on the smell or the taste other than it is very very sweet my One buddy says it taste like lemons I told him I think your on drugs lol he said I sure am I'm on your drugs but anyways to be honest I think you'd really like some of these I don't know if I should try to breed them and create some f2s and send them out to you or just send you what I got and if you're lucky enough to get a boy and a girl maybe breed them and send some back to me

This is her
c1f6fb5445c62a231e2943ffd54db739.jpg

Umbra -- Might sound silly but will that seed hoard U got gonna be O.K. !-- U got insurance on the house but if U have to swim out ? -- Bring your best seed and keep'm dry ! -- Be safe !- U can get more seed!

What ever U want to do Bud !-- I don't remember if I ever gave U my address but I got no problem with that !
It does sound tasty !-- Maybe U should make some seed !-- I'd like to give tbem A try but I kinda got too many things I'm working on and it will be awhile before I could get to them ! -- I'm headed back to the bathroom and finish that pipe !

What ever U want to do Bud !-- I don't remember if I ever gave U my address but I got no problem with that !
It does sound tasty !-- Maybe U should make some seed !-- I'd like to give tbem A try but I kinda got too many things I'm working on and it will be awhile before I could get to them ! -- I'm headed back to the bathroom and finish that pipe !

Ah will figure it out when the time comes what do you got in that pipe today

Maybe Bud Maybe !--- Forgot to make me up some caps !-- I'm working my way toward bullet proof !--
Problem for me is I don't come home often and too many people want to Visit and I'm not really in the mood !-- Still trying to figure out how to avoid it as much as possible ! --Maybe more weed then I think about it again ?

Bud -- I mighta avoided that question on purpose !-- How about we just call it Very Good Weed !

good morning All

Keef, i think ya got it covered for another hour or so.. Drive careful on your way home and don't hurt anyone while your there.

Umbra, we are going to be right behind you on the flooding.. Are you in a dry zone? I hope so.

i thought i had and epiphany this morning when i was looking for a new watering can. i thought using a hand pumped sprayer would allow me extra reach into the tent and allow me to water the entire soil surface more evenly. then i thought, i can't be the first to try this. anyone else using a a hand pumped sprayer? it seems a lot easier to water for me.

Hey Rose !-- We coming home Saturday Evening --long, long time !-- D.D. up having some coffee and getting her swerve on !-- We got to go out to the home place ! -- I should packed some caps and brought that Tumeric !-- Lost my reading glasses !-- Having to use D.D.'s and they ain't strong enough !-- A Walmart trip first !-- You're brilliant Rose !-- Might as bought me an extra hour or so before I have to show !

OF -- What up ? -- Do what works for U !-- Sounds like a plan ! -- I'm a water pharmer I don't know about such things ! -- I'm thinking about a premixed nute water delivery system so I can top off my boxes with a hose !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back