Satori and Super Lemon Haze grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Nurse Larry sounds like some awesome stuff. Looking forward to following this grow.

I have a lot going on at the moment....8 seedlings (4 Nurse Larry(TY Rose), 1 each feminized The Church, Cheese Wreck(TY GH), Granddaddy Purple, Sour Kush), along with 3 Satori clones transplanted last night. I have 2 ECSD x Cookie Wreck cuttings that I hope will root to keep the schedule I am shooting for going. Otherwise i may take a few more cuttings and flower the mother plant I was gifted.
Then there are the 2 Satori in flower(one gets chopped 3/30..the other has 5 1/2 weeks)
The seedlings are all progressing nicely...

View attachment 20160325_184248.jpg

5 days till Harvest showing some nice color changes. This one didn't bulk up like the last, possibly because I did not add the seabird guano(0-7-0) to my medium when I transplanted prior to flower..

View attachment 20160326_212427.jpg

Harvested the first of two Satori plant last night at day 64. I'm hoping that the humidity in my area goes away because I'm having trouble keeping it controlled already in my drying tent..... I've got the AC set at 62 degrees in the room the humidifier is running non-stop in the lowest I can get the humidity is 61% at the moment

Man, it is a shame when i miss a whole great thread like this.. Nice work Bud. That slh looks amazing. I love that strain, maybe i should grow it this summer. Very nice job Bud...

Ty Rose!! The SLH is easy to grow too...I probably could have fed her even more than I did....

My camera skills leave a lot to be desired....the buds actually have a lot of orange in them....odd...

Nice nugulars! SLH is one of my all time favorites! Cant wait to see the rest of whats to come :)

lol--i always tell people that. Smoking satori at night will cause you to do things like rearranging your kitchen cupboards at 1 in the morning.

I think that lst is the way to go at this point. Looking good!
hahahahahahahaha you made my day

Latest posts

Back