Blue Dream in Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on getting rid of the borg... Your plants look so nice. They look like sativa leaves to me.. Can't wait for the sativa/indica dominate to see how it smokes. Which way she will go. Mojo for the finish.

Wow those sure are coming beautiful! Cant wait to see the end result :vap-leafy_wave:

Yeahhhhhh i'm excited too for the results

Your BD is coming along nicely. I may be mistaken, but I believe I'm seeing some mite damage on your girl. Look in to a product called "Nukem". It's active ingredient is citric acid and it really seems to knock back the spider mites.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Beautiful plant. I just got a cutting of BD.. i have never grown it. Am, good to hear about nukem. Thank you.
Is it an up high?

Beautiful plant. I just got a cutting of BD.. i have never grown it. Am, good to hear about nukem. Thank you.
Is it an up high?
If it's the sativa pheno then yes it is VERY up!lol. Also, it's a fantastic yielder.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i have been battling the mites.... i used ultimate wash about 8 -10 days ago and then released some predatory mites about 4 days ago...still seeing some mites....ARG!!!

Big fat bummer sqbaker. I lost my whole grow to broad mites. If i was to do it again, i would take clones and spray the clones. Spray is only as good as the spayer... every single darn surface has to be hit and down in the middle too. i just find it easier to really spray clones easier than big plants. BUT don't do what i do and spray cuttings without roots. they will die... good luck sg.

NICE BUD! nice pics also. keep hearing on bd. did not know about big yields. gotta try.

well, after spider mites, heat issues, electrical issues and other misadventures, harvest time has finally come. nearly 8 weeks of flowering and I have started trimming and drying. plant #1 of four is hanging

View attachment 011.jpg

It's great to see success like this after the issues you went through!! Having gone through it all, while a major PIA, makes you a better grower in the long run. Not to mention the sense of accomplishment!! Awesome job! :48:

Latest posts

Back