Time to grow something really incredible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiceBud

Just a mouse
Reaction score
My favorite of what I have. It grows the way I expect it to. I won't screw up the dry and a short cure this time. Plan on getting rid of low forming fruit as it starts. Here is a link for it............

https://www.leafly.com/indica/*******-incredible
Seed in water today.
Can't wait to get it growing.:vap-leafy_wave:

The name I'm giving my plant is Ducking Incredible. Do not wish to offend anybody. That name will not be found in any strain search. I'm sorry if I have affended anybody. Not my goal. I'm all peace and love. As you get to know me you will find I'm a very friendly easy to get along with bud. Pun intended. LOL

Nice choice i love it, goodluck!

Thank you shot. The taste and smell of this girl is so nice. She doesn't stink up the plave when covered in bud. So no dank. That is something I look for when growing. Dank equals bigger migraines. So it really defeats the purpose of growing medicine.

I do want to tell everyone that I edited the title of NiceBud's thread to take out the F word. As you can see by the Leafly link, that is one of the words that the language filter changes to *******. Not sure why breeders think they need to name strains with the F word in the title, but it will be edited here--the site's language filter will do it automatically. If the word has spaces or something like that to get around the language filter, this old lady will be editing it. Hope you all unstand, but IMO, there is no reason to get trashy mouthed just because breeders think they need to.

NiceBud, I have had some great bud that didn't smell much and vice versa. You talk about the taste...have you grown this before?

I think i smoked some f'n incredible once, don't remember so it must have been good.

I agree, the name probably sounded really good that first time they smoked it. HA. Not such a good idea the morning after?

Yes I have grown it before.

I had to take here early because she was so tall. She has a great smell growing. As for the name. I don't know. People aren't always nice. This plant loves to grow if given the room. Indica DOM almost all indica. The first time I had it. I took 5 tokes. I think. Then I woke up 8 hours later. It is killer all around. It is sold as medical because of the high CBD and THC in it. Makes pain melt with one toke. Anybody out there that loves idicas. I highly recommend this one. Mod thanks for the understanding.

View attachment FUCKINGINCREDIBLE.jpg

Also out there in the bad name category is Alaskan Thunder Flipper

It is bad that they name these great plants so poorly.
For me. Each one is a gift from God.

What a great looking plant! I had someone asking me about a "put you on your butt" strain. I will mention this @#$%^ Incredible strain.

While I consider them gifts from Mother Nature, cannabis surely is a gift! And thank YOU for understanding. Sometimes we get some heat over our "censorship" of threads.

Not sure why breeders think they need to name strains with the F word in the title,

It is because they think that it will sell more with it, IMO you are right, it can be counterproductive, to me it would look as if that name could not be given to a breeder's favourite strain, he would be more careful to name that.

That is a really nice bud, NiceBud :D

Thank you everybody.

Today I had to loosen the soil up a bit. The tap root wasn't moving like it should. Yes this one will knock you down. After you get tollerance for it. Well its plain bliss. I almost dropped another seed. But I'm going let it try again.

I can't wait to show you pictures. This little seed needs to start working now. After I harvested that plant. I stopped growing for a while I had so much. Weight I don't know. But it was a lot and lasted a good while till it got white mold. Then it was a gag.

Anybody know anything about White Widow. I looked it up and it said it finished with a skunk smell. I can't find the place I got the seeds from. There gone. I just can't do skunk. Neighbor gags me with skunk. Migraine for sure. I want to grow it if it doesn't smell like skunk. It is crossed with big bud. A plant that well makes big buds. Pictures make it look icey with triches.

Thank you guys and gals.

Gave seed new soil with extra perlite. The seed wasn't penetrating the soil. The tap root doubled in length over night. So its good to go. Watered just enough. Might turn to spray bottle to get just enough water to the seed. I don't know why its fighting the dirt. Same stuff I always have success with. Never had to add extra perlite this way. Just hoping she breaks ground soon. Got to get my baby moving.

Good work Nicebud. That baby looks very nice. White Widow is some very very good bud. The first time I went to Amsterdam this was the first weed I smoked at the 420 cafe. It was so strong, my friend and I, being like a kids in a candy store smoked a joint about 6 inches long. Afterwards he started having some kind of paranoia so bad he thought I was aggrevating these Italians I was talking to. Said to me man what are you doing those guys don't understand a word your saying and they are talking some crazy stuff to you and the one on the end is ready to fight. Honestly, I think that he was so high he thought he was dying, but didn't want to admit it because I would really give him a hard time. After that episode it took us 5 hours to find our hotel. We did mix that joint with some blonde hash, but still the WW is awesome bud. It smells like coffee to me. Www.marijuana-seeds.nl has White Widow Max that is a really good strain of white widow.

subbed in cant wait too see it all unfold, what are your specs? medium, lights, nutes, schedules

Well...
Just lost the seedling. Put another seed in cup of water. Start all over again. If I can't get this one to take I will think of getting fresh seeds. Did I say I have problems. Well this is just terrible right now.
Medium soil
lights as many cfls I can put in there
Nutes basic powder that has the usuals in it. Nothing fancy. Once a month in flower Molasses

Schedule 2 months veg. She can handle it and use it. Take a clone 21 days into flower. Read on here about monster cropping. This would be one crazy lady monster cropped.
7 or so days dry. Want almost crispy. Short cure just to make sure I get it good. Don't want to chance mold. Hard buds are ok.

if you use kelp it has gibrilic acid, which helps start the process of building life within the seeds soak them in kelp and water then they will germinate are you keeping them on a paper towel in a cool dark place?

if you use kelp it has gibrilic acid, which helps start the process of building life within the seeds soak them in kelp and water then they will germinate are you keeping them on a paper towel in a cool dark place?

When I start the seed. Its in a warm paper towel. Being kept warm by my coffee maker that stores hot water. That is the way I always got my seeds to pop. I have one in a cup of water in a cool dark place. Then I put it on the wet paper towels. Between 2 plates. So any water that evaperates condences back to water. I check often. Make sure it stays wet. The seed I dropped last night. I hope will break. I have a few others. This is just my go to plant when my pain is really bad. I will probably soaking a kush seed tomorrow. Need something to pop. Or AK-47. Might even try a black dream again. I pruned the last one to much I think. It never flowered. Even though it was screaming I'm a girl all over. Not a hermy. I checked real good. Just haveing troubles right now.

I put the Kush seed in. Time is wasting. I can handle to flowering max comfortably. A third would make things really hard. In its own cup of course.

Good work Nicebud. That baby looks very nice. White Widow is some very very good bud. The first time I went to Amsterdam this was the first weed I smoked at the 420 cafe. It was so strong, my friend and I, being like a kids in a candy store smoked a joint about 6 inches long. Afterwards he started having some kind of paranoia so bad he thought I was aggrevating these Italians I was talking to. Said to me man what are you doing those guys don't understand a word your saying and they are talking some crazy stuff to you and the one on the end is ready to fight. Honestly, I think that he was so high he thought he was dying, but didn't want to admit it because I would really give him a hard time. After that episode it took us 5 hours to find our hotel. We did mix that joint with some blonde hash, but still the WW is awesome bud. It smells like coffee to me. Www.marijuana-seeds.nl has White Widow Max that is a really good strain of white widow.

Ghostman
When I look up White widow or White widow x Big bud. I have the last one. They mention it is a cross with skunk in it. I want to grow it. I just can't take the smell of skunk. There are other sites I found today that mention nothing about skunk in it. I know as fact. If I saw skunk in the cross I would not have bought it. Just so confusing. I need strong stuff to medicate fast and get on with my day. Skunk would cause more pain. I don't know who to believe. If its all aphgani and others like that. It would be ok. I search out strains that don't stink. I can't handle stink. For the few I grew and had. They had a good smell to them. Not a dank smell. I suppose I could just dry it hard. Do not cure it. To get a good plant harvest. Sparing the skunk. If its even in there.

Latest posts

Back