Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a lose wire on one plug. closest one toward the box. plugs go out breakers do not. at least I don't think so.

I do not have much faith in the dollar.........I have zero in bitcoins. Same feeling as when someone try's to get you into AMWAY. boy that is a long way back.......Remember AMWAY? A company that sells cleaning products.............but you do not have to sell any products......... get others to sell them and get your cut.......remember?

but $20 I can do.

home depot sells an outlet tester, I will try that. Yes I was thinking that somewhere in the series circuit there was a broken wire or a bad outlet pulling the others down. Although a bad breaker is not impossible, if it is affecting 1 leg of the circuit.

home depot sells an outlet tester, I will try that. Yes I was thinking that somewhere in the series circuit there was a broken wire or a bad outlet pulling the others down. Although a bad breaker is not impossible, if it is affecting 1 leg of the circuit.

Umbra I see this quite often, you take a circuit that has not been used in awhile, you put a good load on it and the wire looses contact in the panel or at the outlet, leaving you with an open neutral issue. This is especially dangerous in homes with aluminum wiring, if you have aluminum wiring you will need a lil bit of noalox to put on the connection area to help conductivity. Most likely the bad outlet is the one you're plugging the light into, someone didn't tighten the lug, or it loosened when stuffing the plug into the box.

My professional opinion!-- it's gremlins !-- I'm with the Hippie about bitcoins and even the dollar ! I see these survivalist stockpiling stuff for the end of the world and laugh !-- I grow weed !- Sooner or later they'd be trading that stuff to me for weed ! Better than cash money !

U know that feeling when U took 4 canna caps and realize 2 would have been plenty ? Whoa ! -- This buz better top out soon !-- Got Ole Keef twisted up into his alterego -- Frayed Knot !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Have any of U ever woke up in the morning and U still high ?-- Dang ! -- Why fight it ?-- I'm kicking it up a notch !-- Hey U guys with the butter machine --do U decarb the weed before U put it in the machine ?- I know from experience that I can take brickweed and increase the potence by about 20% -- noticeably so by putting it in a pickle jar and baking it in a 230 degree oven for half hour !-- the more weed the bigger pickle jar !-- just wondering if it was needed when U start with good weed ?

Yo Giggy !-- About decarbing in a pickle jar -- I left out the most important thing -- after heating thru to 230 degrees -- Do Not !- open the pickle jar until it cools to room temp !-

Morning OFC....wake and bake in progress as I'm also on cup #2 of coffee.....cold here this morning. Keef I'm just some o'l dumb country-boy....but what are you talking about with the weed and the pickle jar? I just keep learning things here....love it here, would cough up 20 to keep it running too!

Sleep in. (4am-8am)
Miss wake and bake.
Make up session of wake and bake.
That`s better, any joiners ?
Now, Good Morning OFC.

keef,
Did I hear that your LED`s are failing already ? Did you buy cheap ones ? Been using mine for about 3 years with NO problems. My only problem is I want more lights. Believe more light will harden up the buds. Later. Peace.

Morning OFC....wake and bake in progress as I'm also on cup #2 of coffee.....cold here this morning. Keef I'm just some o'l dumb country-boy....but what are you talking about with the weed and the pickle jar? I just keep learning things here....love it here, would cough up 20 to keep it running too!
He is referring converting THCA to THC by heating it. This process occurs naturally when you smoke cannabis, but if eating it, you need to convert the THC Acid to THC. And Keef, the magic butter machine heats up the alcohol during the extraction process, however I do not think that it gets hot enough nor does it stay hot long enough for a thorough decarboxylation. I would decarb first.

I know decarbing is only supposed to improve potency when U eat it but I've done side by side test of decarbed weed and the same weed as is -- I swear the decarbed weed is more potent than not ! I don't understand and don't need to !-- someone ask how long jar aged weed last !- I know I've decarbed right when the dimple in the pickle jar is sucked in and the jar pops when opened ! "Canned Weed "!

Yoop everything was great with the LEDs then one side of 2 lights quit !- after I got a replacement I took one apart -- the LEDs are good but the power converter (ballast) for one side went out !-- easy fix !-- when I need I'll be chasing Down the parts -- hardest part is something to use as a fixture ! In the mean time I combine them and make one light !

Yoop and anyone else using LEDs !-- when U can - remove the outside of the case and dust that puppy out-- that fan causes dust to build up inside-- makes power converter heat up and fail !-- my opinion but inside mine was nasty !

He is referring converting THCA to THC by heating it. This process occurs naturally when you smoke cannabis, but if eating it, you need to convert the THC Acid to THC. And Keef, the magic butter machine heats up the alcohol during the extraction process, however I do not think that it gets hot enough nor does it stay hot long enough for a thorough decarboxylation. I would decarb first.

You should definitely decarb for tinctures. Gotta love that machine is just awesome, so dam easy, set it and forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back