Yikes! White Powder On My Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hick.man

ONE HITTER QUITTER
Reaction score
hey all I noticed I have a white powder on my leaves. its some kinda mold I think. I thought I saw a article on it but cant seem to search it out on here. im about 6 weeks into flower. and now im in a panic on what to do. any suggestions?

look up powder mildew that what it sound's like you have pic's would help

well, there is not much you can do now. lower RH, raise temps to 100 for an hour or so, light some matches and get better ventilation. That b ur problem...not enough air circulation. Sorry to hear - PM sucks a fatty:(

Spray Eagle 20 one time in veg...never see it again :)

Sounds like mildew to me too dude! Pictures would be mighty helpful in diagnostics though!

at 6 weeks you cant do much, be prepared, any clones you have will prob also have it, and your room will too, if you have clones and they look good, dont trust that, it will show eventually, JMO

you need to look into Sulphur burners before your next grow.

Another hick? Don't we have enough hicks here? I'm away a couple of weeks and the place is overrun with hicks :hubba:

PS. No offence, hick. I meant that other hick :hubba: He knows who he is. And, unfortunately, so do we :rofl:

Before doing anything too drastic, post some pics so we can have a look.
Maybe residue from tap-water spray etc, just to state the simplist example of what 'could' be the problem.

Pics are good but it's 99% the obvious... Why not just tell him the fix? It's powerdy mildew, treat it plain and simple... baking soda and water....
spray with straight water first, this way the stomata (leaf pores) don't take in the baking soda water too much. Spray them with the soda/water and then rinse them in plain water again. Repeat if needed, that simple !!! :)

Tablespoon of baking soda to a quart spray bottle is fine... oh and generally you get this from a high humidity... keep it below 70%, I like 60% in veg and 50% in flower... but that's just me IMHO... :)

The New Girl said:
Pics are good but it's 99% the obvious... Why not just tell him the fix? It's powerdy mildew, treat it plain and simple... baking soda and water....
spray with straight water first, this way the stomata (leaf pores) don't take in the baking soda water too much. Spray them with the soda/water and then rinse them in plain water again. Repeat if needed, that simple !!! :)

Tablespoon of baking soda to a quart spray bottle is fine... oh and generally you get this from a high humidity... keep it below 70%, I like 60% in veg and 50% in flower... but that's just me IMHO... :)

Thank you, for this!:aok:

Sweet because I think i have this same problem, was gunna ask DMAN if he could loan me his sulphur burner hahaha

The New Girl said:

ok plain and simple, do as listed above and the PM will return at the worst time, later in flower,you wont be able to spray again then, get a sulphur burner and say good bye to PM forever. JMO

i burn matches, books of martches once to twice a week. also EAGLE 20 one time at the switch.

PM ERIADICATED. :)

sulphur burner wont kill it totally if its a big prob. Eagle 20 eradicates it and sulphur burns now and then as preventative. Trust, ive dealt with it a lot in socal, lots of friends get it, i had it. ;)

burn matches? iv never heard of this, what does it do exactly? Itwould seem to me that i'd want anything but match smoke in my grow room lol.

The New Girl said:

Is it ok to do this to flowering plants????

spraying 'anything' during flower, 'can' promote mold/rot.
A sulphur burn is your best option.

Latest posts

Back