Johnny Blizo's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyblizo

Reaction score
I just sent out for ANESTHESIA from SanniesShop. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I get the seeds. Very excited and motivated about this grow. I'm currently working on the grow room while I wait.
The flowering room is 10X6X8. Reflective Poly all around. Gonna start with 1 1000w HPS. Using soil. 5 gal. pots. Charcoal can filter with inline fan for ventilation. Not sure what kinda nutes I'm gonna use yet. Went with FoxFarm last time. Kinda want to try something different this time. Using the closet as the veg/clone/mother room. Gotta 400w MH for that. And I guess thats it for now. Just gotta wait for these seeds to get things going.

ANYBODY WITH EXPIERENCE GROWING THE ANESTHESIA FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANY OF YOUR EXPIERENCES WITH THIS STRAIN. THANX.

SKUNK AFGHAN x hERIJUANA = ANESTHESIA

that 1000 HPS for 10x6 60 sq ft @ 5000 lumes ft = 300,000 lumes needed...looks like you are a bit short of lumes ..IMO...Good luck

good luck.. seem ya know what to do.. dont go too HIGH on the tech with this strand lmao

Latest posts

Back