Do fans really make stronger plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I am growing one plant outside of my grow closet and the stock and stems on it are literally twice as thick as my two plants inside the closet. I have a fan blowing on the ones in the closet and no fan blowing on the plant outside of the closet. So do fans really work? Could it just be that the plant im growing outside the closet is a strain with a thicker stock and branches? Im curious somebody enlighten me. I am growing them all under floros and the ones in the closet have triple the wattage of the lone plant. But the lone plant is also getting sunlight at same time that it is under a floro. Maybe that has something to do with it. Any guesses?

so why do you think my plant with no fan is so much stronger and what is super cropping?

Could simply be genetics. Also, air moving in the grow room is essential to get the new air with a fresh load of CO2 for the babies to breath.

plus you will have a weak stem remember when you grow indoors you dont have the wind blowing on the plants in the wild they grow with the wind hitting on them and that back and foward motion its what strengh your plants remember you are mother nature on your grow and good luck with out a fan you are going to needit

Using a fan on your ladies WILL make the stems stonger (100% correct).

The posts above are all correct, especially DLToker. Its the overall air circulation around the plants that brings fresh co2 to the leaves. Growing in a cab is fine but its not an easy task to recreate Mothernatures ideal MJ growing environment.

Latest posts

Back