Moon Light clone Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
I bought this little lady from the club to weeks a go. They stated it's Moon light is the strain. I transission her to the out doors by putting her under a tree for the two week so she would addapt to the sun.I transplanted into a 7 gallon container using FFOF soil. Added night crawlers to the 7 gallon container to help circulate air in soil.

I think she is Sativa like my others but I could be wrong. Let me know what you think

MOON LIGHT (SATIVA).jpg

WOW she is so cute...for just a little girl...LOL...She does look good.Keep us intouch on how she is doing....good luck
have a great day and stay safe

tcooper1 said:
WOW she is so cute...for just a little girl...LOL...She does look good.Keep us intouch on how she is doing....good luck
have a great day and stay safe

Thats was the one I almost lost almost from vacation for 3 days. Three days gone come back she was looking dead but I watered her and the next day she perked up. I fead her almost a week a go .

Great looking girl you got there KGB, she looks like a real keeper. i like taking pics of them as the grow, really get an idea how fast they grow that way.
good growin!

she is lookin awsome!!!! Cant wait to watch her grow...keep us updated....she looks great for almost die'in....looks really good.
Good luck and stay safe

tcooper1 said:
They are lookin awsome!!!! Cant wait to watch them grow...keep us updated....
Good luck and stay safe

How are your ladies?

Mine are doing niice, im getting an update a bit later.
:D check it out if you get a chance.
\/theres a link

stoner said:
Mine are doing niice, im getting an update a bit later.
:D check it out if you get a chance.

I will check it out buddy...

Dang i want some moonlight now!! it reminds me a little bit of how ruderalis looks it may be small but its fierce bro!

akirahz said:
Dang i want some moonlight now!! it reminds me a little bit of how ruderalis looks it may be small but its fierce bro!

She is hot to touch...:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back