Hello fellow connoisseurs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ananck

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I am joining this forum because I have a passion for growing the dankest, stickiest, resin encrusted pot on the planet. I strive to learn and improve my ways of doing things. I gain knowledge and tips from other growers and want to be a part of a community that has similar interests.

Strains in the flower room;
Girl Scout Cookies
Cinderella99 (Brothers Grimm)

Vegging;
Mk Ultra (TH Seeds)
Purple Orange CBD
Polar Express Auto
Blueberry Headband
GSC (clone)
Cindy99 clones

Lights;
Two 600watt hps air cooled reflector hoods for flowering
600watt and 400watt MH daylight for vegging.

Supplemental lighting and seedlings;
6500K 4000 Lumens flourescent spiral lamps with clamp reflectors.

Planning a new grow space for more efficiency.

View attachment Screenshot_20180223-162748_01.jpg

View attachment Screenshot_20180223-162727_01.jpg

View attachment Screenshot_20180223-162644_01.jpg

welcome to Marijuana Passion, you have nice strains. Looks like your having a bug problem?

Yeah these gsc are susceptible to mildew. I've gone through thrips , mildew, fungus gnats, caterpillars, and they are well into flower. No bug probs, some nutrient lockout and temp fluctuations.

Not all on these plants, but throughout my past grows I've learned by trial and error. This strain of gcs was a freebie seed I grew and cloned but won't continue bc of PM. It seemed to stay localized on the GSC even through cloning. I upped the fae in my grow room and it helped.

Does anyone have advice on what to feed these bc the leaves are turning yellow at an alarming rate. I use ffof but im working on making my own organic soil. Peace

Latest posts

Back