REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know what you mean about the wait. I'm waiting as well. I soaked my Mighty Might seeds over night and then tossed them in dirt. I then went and looked up the seeds and found out it may take two weeeks for them to germinate. So I wait -- I would be happy with three if one was female -- good luck isn't necessary in your case, but it is in mine lol

HemperFi said:
I know what you mean about the wait. I'm waiting as well. I soaked my Mighty Might seeds over night and then tossed them in dirt. I then went and looked up the seeds and found out it may take two weeeks for them to germinate. So I wait -- I would be happy with three if one was female -- good luck isn't necessary in your case, but it is in mine lol

Hey bro don't give up hope....keep it damp and warm and if the beans are viable they shld break through. I like to soak my beans in a glass for at least 12 hours to soften up. Then I just plant in damp soil.

Hampster, I have read through every one of your grows. I have to tell you, it has been truly inspiring. zi just hope one day to be as productive -- and lucky -- and tallented. Keep up the good work my man.

On a side note: None of the Mite beans have sprouted. I guess they aren't going to grow. Oh well, I have more seeds on the way. I'm moving the boat over a slip -- it's 150 a month less and there is NO power meter on that slip. I'm closing off the back of the boat to give the girls some privacy, and I'm ordering better light this week. This is fun. I needed a hobby. Peace

HemperFi said:
Hampster, I have read through every one of your grows. I have to tell you, it has been truly inspiring. zi just hope one day to be as productive -- and lucky -- and tallented. Keep up the good work my man.

Thanks bro...you are kind. I gotta say looking back at them they were basically on the job training so to speak.:) Made a lot of mistakes but learned so much from making them so I wldnt change a thing.;)

HemperFi said:
On a side note: None of the Mite beans have sprouted. I guess they aren't going to grow. Oh well, I have more seeds on the way. I'm moving the boat over a slip -- it's 150 a month less and there is NO power meter on that slip. I'm closing off the back of the boat to give the girls some privacy, and I'm ordering better light this week. This is fun. I needed a hobby. Peace

That sucks...at least you caught a break with a new slip. Sounds like that was a good trade off. :) I forget exactly when this Hobby became an Addiction...:D

Well, I have a plant. One of the Mite seeds popped last night. I am soooo stoked :)

HemperFi said:
Well, I have a plant. One of the Mite seeds popped last night. I am soooo stoked :)

Congrats........now the next period of waiting begins.:)

Latest posts

Back