Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kandy! cool bong/pipe/steamroller 4U. Thanks for the pic's. Give Kandy a treat from me.

:ciao: Hiya Rosebud!

Gonna be starting up another journal here pretty soon...I'm vegging right now, but nothing is really "set-up"

I see you're still growing strong!

I'm great Rose! I did move into a house, out off the beaten path... That will allow me to grow small scale and also have a couple (2 at most) outdoor plants next season!

School is just starting back up and I'm hoping to be done in 5 more semesters...I'm counting down the weeks! (still ~55 weeks :eek: ) but I think I can handle it.

Finally starting to figure things out with my migraines. But still having about 3 a month... Ugh.. Growing and Medicating do help :icon_smile: but nothing has been able to just STOP the headaches. The last MRI (6 months ago) was clear of anything abnormal so we'll see what the future holds!

What strains do you have growing right now? I just started an Exodus Cheese from greenhouse seeds and a Sour Cream from dna genetics.

420_Osborn said:
I'm great Rose! I did move into a house, out off the beaten path... That will allow me to grow small scale and also have a couple (2 at most) outdoor plants next season!

School is just starting back up and I'm hoping to be done in 5 more semesters...I'm counting down the weeks! (still ~55 weeks :eek: ) but I think I can handle it.

Finally starting to figure things out with my migraines. But still having about 3 a month... Ugh.. Growing and Medicating do help :icon_smile: but nothing has been able to just STOP the headaches. The last MRI (6 months ago) was clear of anything abnormal so we'll see what the future holds!

What strains do you have growing right now? I just started an Exodus Cheese from greenhouse seeds and a Sour Cream from dna genetics.

sorry to hear about your migraines, hopefully you'll b growin some good alleviating meds in no time. :aok:

Latest posts

Back