SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you help me grasp this idea, i dont understand .

In generation 1, I had 7 females
In REgeneration 2 I had 4 females
In REgeneration 3 I had 1 females
and so on. you had 7 female whats? plants?
i thought this was only one plant, cus i know it is. Did you clone it or what are all these females your talking about??

headband said:
can you help me grasp this idea, i dont understand .
headband said:

In generation 1, I had 7 females
In REgeneration 2 I had 4 females
In REgeneration 3 I had 1 females
and so on. you had 7 female whats? plants?
i thought this was only one plant, cus i know it is. Did you clone it or what are all these females your talking about??

when I first started I had 10 seeds, 3 were male and I chopped them. I grew all 7 females in the 1st generation, then I regenerated only the best 4 females, chopping the other 3. In regeneration 3 I decided upon the best female and only grew her, 1 plant. then in regeneration 4 I had only the 1 plant, and in regeneration 5, NOW, I still only have 1 plant, but it is her 5th generation.:hubba:

I understand. Thats amazing. So she is the one that survived the fight for the best. And made the best smoke out of those generations. correct me if im wrong. Im a little stoned.:hubba:

dmack said:
I understand. Thats amazing. So she is the one that survived the fight for the best. And made the best smoke out of those generations. correct me if im wrong. Im a little stoned.:hubba:

yes, 10 seeds sprouted, 7 females and 3 males. the first cut was the 3 males, then I cut the 3 smallest females after the 1st harvest,regenerated em, then after the second harvest I cut the last 3 smallest females leaving only SnowWhite Generation 3, and grew her twice more. this journal is of her 5th grow, just the 1 plant. :hairpull:

I hope this helps with the confusion.:rolleyes:

i gotcha, so she is the last of the 7 females, and the best. So you have regened 4 snowwhites after the first harvest, then tossed em all but the last trusty snowwhite, whos on gen 5 now. That sounds like some fun growing Puffin.

Ganja_Greg said:
sexy bush puffin. cant wait to see your harvest! i got about 4 weeks left im excited!

thank you Greg !! I have 13 weeks left until the 1st stage of harvest. seems like a long way off, eh??:hubba:

headband said:
i gotcha, so she is the last of the 7 females, and the best. So you have regened 4 snowwhites after the first harvest, then tossed em all but the last trusty snowwhite, whos on gen 5 now. That sounds like some fun growing Puffin.

:D yes, it has been alot of fun. more fun to come.:cool:

13 weeks left until the 1st stage of harvest
how many stages, fill me in Puffin, I didnt know you can harvest in different stages, i like how you do it mang:hubba:

i think what he means is the initial chop first stage , dry 2nd , cure 3rd. 4th toke toke toke! lol

ya i hate waiting man! i feel your pain

headband said:
how many stages, fill me in Puffin, I didnt know you can harvest in different stages, i like how you do it mang:hubba:

I usually just do 2 stages, this time around it will be 13 and 14 weeks. Sooner if need be, but I like to take 1/2 and then 1/2 again a week later before I flip back to 24/0. Sometimes I even go a 3rd stage, just to take all the trim.
:hubba:

dmack said:
You definatly gave me another outlook on growing.:48:

if you pay really close attention, you will see how truely remarkable this grow really is. Very efficient, nutes-wise. Probably didnt spend $30 to grow 30 ounces so far. the system runs itself, but I monitor daily and tie her down to get the most outta this little SonAgro 430w hps.

Follow along for a smooth ride for the next 13 weeks.:D

Ganja_Greg said:
i think what he means is the initial chop first stage , dry 2nd , cure 3rd. 4th toke toke toke! lol

ya i hate waiting man! i feel your pain
:D
actually all I meant was I harvest in 2 or 3 stages, each stage is 1 week apart.

It would be great if I could wait until it' all properly cured, hehehe. but I usually run out of stash about harvest time. :cool:

Hi puffin, i have a question i choped
my plants, 1/3 was left and put the
rest to veg. Know a week has passed
and new grouth is appearing un the
buds that where left. Can i harvest
those???? Mine isnt growing to quick
and i use fox farm nuts. thanxxxxx

sexagenario said:
Hi puffin, i have a question i choped
my plants, 1/3 was left and put the
rest to veg. Know a week has passed
and new grouth is appearing un the
buds that where left. Can i harvest
those???? Mine isnt growing to quick
and i use fox farm nuts. thanxxxxx

the problem with what is left, after going to veg the potency drops rapidly due to the breakdown of thc by the lights. try it. I never do, I throw away all the trim after flippiing to 24/0. Let me know if it is smokable.

:D Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

It's been a week since I flipped the lights and SnowWhite is loving life again.
Nothing has changed, res is still the same. havent added any new nutes since january, just rod water, keeping the ppm at around 800 and ph around 5.6-5.8. SnowWhite is a very cheap date, eh? :hubba:

you can clearly see the new growth in the pics below. I tried a special effect button. kinda cool eh?? the new growth is easily seen in the negative image.

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 7 flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 7a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 7b.JPG

Lookin great. To think that's only one plant is unbelievable. I hope she continues to put off the bud you deserve for taking such good care of her!! keep it up

SmknWhiteWidow said:
Lookin great. To think that's only one plant is unbelievable. I hope she continues to put off the bud you deserve for taking such good care of her!! keep it up

Thanks Again SWW !!!:cool:

She will grow 3x-4x as big before shes harvested again in just 12 weeks. This grow, I hope to spread her to the 3 surrounding walls and keep her just about 25-30 inches tall. I'm aiming for 12 oz of smoke at harvest, maybe more.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back