SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, puffin...

way to utilize a single plant to it's full potential. so just how old is she now?

I guess you prefer a more mature woman, eh? :hubba:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
wow, puffin...

way to utilize a single plant to it's full potential. so just how old is she now?

I guess you prefer a more mature woman, eh? :hubba:

SnowWhite is now a bit more than a year old, I will harvest her for the 5th time in 12 weeks.

yes, and I am forced to say yes. the OldLady would kill me anyway,:angrywife: even if I survived a younger woman. :laugh:

Seriously though, I usually get bored with a regen after a year or two. almost ready to try something new. :D

Looking great puffin. Thanks for the advice on the tie down. Thats one awesome looking bush. Congrats and cant wait to see some more pictures

You are the re-veg master, no doubt!

3/4 pound off one plant. Under a 430watter. Just amazing. Revegged 5 times! We are not worthy!

Howdy SW ReGen Fans !!! :ciao:

It's been a week since the last update. SnowWhite is shooting up like the weed she is.:D

In the 1st pic you can see the new vertical growth very nicely.
In the 2nd pic I put a ruler behind a couple buds, you can see the white hairs.
In the 3rd pic I show the bottom again, all the new growth is dark, the old is yellow. this is important to future regenerations :hubba:

Still havent added any new nutes, just a few gallons of distilled water. :rolleyes:
Ph is 5.6
PPM is 920
res temp is 71
room temp is 75-65
co2 ppm is 1565
relative humidity is 23 percent

In the next couple of weeks, I will begin to tie the taller vertical shoots to the wall to spread the canopy horizontally. This is starting to get fun again, eh??;)

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 14 flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 14 flower buds.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 14 lower.JPG

SmknWhiteWidow said:
Looks great like always. Gotta love when the white hairs start pokin through

yes, one of my favorite growing moments, :cool: and SnowWhite was right on schedule at 7-10 days. I noticed they started showing on lower buds last weekend.;)

It's getting fun again , eh???:hubba:

i want to do this with my current plant alice... maybe you could give me a few pointers in a PM =)

Ganja_Greg said:
i want to do this with my current plant alice... maybe you could give me a few pointers in a PM =)

:hubba: Please ask your questions here, afterall this is why I started the grow journal. I will answer them and others may benefit from your questions.

Sorry, I just really hate pm's. :cool:

NP just didnt want to hijack your thread for my own personal benefit. I want to do this with my current plant alice.. shes about a month from harvest im guesstimating.. what do i do when i chop her.. just cut the buds rather then branches and leaves?

Ganja_Greg said:
NP just didnt want to hijack your thread for my own personal benefit. I want to do this with my current plant alice.. shes about a month from harvest im guesstimating.. what do i do when i chop her.. just cut the buds rather then branches and leaves?

:) NP Greg, it aint hijacking, that's why I'd bother to put up a gj, to let others know how I do it.

I cut about 75 percent of the upper buds, leaving as much as I can on the lower part of the plant. I take all the buds that look big enuf to give a good buzz basically, leaving the lower little ones and as much of the leaf as I can. the leaf will all yellow and die about 3-4 weeks after harvest as the new growth comes along. the new growth comes from the buds you leave behind. then I lower light to within 10-20 inches and flip timer/pump to 24/0. then I wait for a few weeks to reveg, flip the lights/pump back to 12/12 again and wait another 14 weeks to harvest again.(yeah, my SnowWhite is a long grow)that's all there is to it.;)

good times, eh ???

I just thought of something, man... you are treating the plant as a grapevine... you are harvesting the grapes (buds) and leaving the vine(stalk) behind to grow more grapes (buds) as one does... :hubba:

so you only have to reveg for a few weeks before you harvest again 8/9 weeks later?... and the yield gets bigger after each time? :eek:

wow... I gotta start thinking about incorporating this technique somehow... thanks fer the idea to contemplate...

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I just thought of something, man... you are treating the plant as a grapevine... you are harvesting the grapes (buds) and leaving the vine(stalk) behind to grow more grapes (buds) as one does... :hubba:

so you only have to reveg for a few weeks before you harvest again 8/9 weeks later?... and the yield gets bigger after each time? :eek:

wow... I gotta start thinking about incorporating this technique somehow... thanks fer the idea to contemplate...

:cool: yes, it is similar. With SnowWhite I have revegged (24/0) as short as 7 days and then flipped to 12/12 again. Works everytime.:hubba:

:cool: I know a guy with a WhiteWidow he has been regenerating for more than 10 yrs, 1996 was the 1st generation I think. it is as good as it ever was, grows fast and furious, stalk looks like a tree, bigger than I can get my hands around and still touch my finger tips.

Try it TCVG, you will be impressed.:D

That is one fantastic bush Puffin. I am awed by your skill in Regen. I hope you get a great harvest from her and I cant wait to see some more pics. Keep us posted my friend. Until then, grow it big. Take care.

smokybear said:
That is one fantastic bush Puffin. I am awed by your skill in Regen. I hope you get a great harvest from her and I cant wait to see some more pics. Keep us posted my friend. Until then, grow it big. Take care.

Thanks Smoky. :D

SnowWhite is a special Lady for sure. She has given me about 30 ounces so far in 4 previous harvests. This grow is to be harvested may 15 I think, give or take a week. Hang around for a great ride!!! :cool:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!! :clap:

We are at almost 3 weeks of flower, SnowWhite is budding all over.
I will keep tying her back horizontally against the walls for the next few weeks until the whole 44 inch area is filled, then I'll let her grow vertically.
Everything is as it should be. Buds are forming everywhere, I'm battling the vertical shoots trying to spread the grow and SnowWhite is starting to use nutes more rapidly.

In the 1st pic you can see the new growth starting to shoot upward. I will tie these taller shoots back to the walls to spread the grow area to the maximum 40-44 inches.

In the second pic you can see a small amount of kerosine soot collected on the yarn tie downs, just to left and rear of NSP.

I had another heater failure, again due to my fault, this time not cleaning wick often enuf, but it was in an outter room and only a little soot infiltrated the grow. I have an electric back up heater and the grow was a toasty 65 all along. I broke it all down, cleaned it to bare metal and it is running better than ever. [In a past ICE grow, the heater was in the same room and the crop was destroyed.]

the moral of this is to pay attention to the little details. :hubba:

All in all, a very good week for SnowWhite. harvest is still scheduled for may 15th, give or take a week, dependent upon amber trichs of course. I hope ya'aall hang around for a while and see how the harvest goes!!! See ya next week, same time, same thread. :D

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 20 flower.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 20 flower b.JPG

Latest posts

Back