SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great grow P A, I take my hat off to you, hey P A, you must be really really old, I looked at the picture up (the one where you use a ruler, my rulers have numbers and marks on them, how old is that ruler?) :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
Great grow P A, I take my hat off to you, hey P A, you must be really really old, I looked at the picture up (the one where you use a ruler, my rulers have numbers and marks on them, how old is that ruler?) :rofl:

:cool: Thanks Hippy !!!

on the other side the ruler is marked, also has a local feed shop name /address and phone #, sooo I thought discretion the better choice.;)

melissa said:
:holysheep: cannot wait for next week! :tokie:

ty Melissa !!! yes, it is getting exciting now, eh??:D

BTW, the lights were flipped on friday so technically saturday is the end of each week.

dmack said:
Dang Puffin your girl is growing well. Cant wait for some fat bud pics.

Ty DM !!!

SnowWhite is a late bloomer for sure, she will start fattening up in week 8-9. Until then she will be growing tall and wide. lots of buds but they will stay small for 5-6 more weeks.:D

WOW PA way to grow!!! So this plant has already flowered 4 times yea? Thats amazing!! she is looking great!!!

Thorn said:
WOW PA way to grow!!! So this plant has already flowered 4 times yea? Thats amazing!! she is looking great!!!

:cool: TY Thorn!!! yes, this will be 5th harvest and the smoke keeps getting better. harvest is scheduled for between the 15th and 20th of may. Hang around for a great ride!!!:hubba:

I will do man thanks! :D I would ask how to regenerate, but that's just be being lazy! I can look it up hehe :)

How much bud did you get off her on the other harvests?

goin to do this to alice my partially harvest sativa atm... just waiting to harvest the rest =)

Thorn said:
I will do man thanks! :D I would ask how to regenerate, but that's just be being lazy! I can look it up hehe :)

How much bud did you get off her on the other harvests?

+ -30 ounces in 4 previous harvests, ask me any questons you have. I'll answer them whether I know the answer or not. :hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
+ -30 ounces in 4 previous harvests, ask me any questons you have. I'll answer them whether I know the answer or not. :hubba:

WOW man thats a decent plant! ITs something not many people think of doing with MJ but this is proof it really works!

When you harvest, how do you prepare her for the next time around? like do you only partial harvest her or what? :cool:

Thorn said:
WOW man thats a decent plant! ITs something not many people think of doing with MJ but this is proof it really works!

When you harvest, how do you prepare her for the next time around? like do you only partial harvest her or what? :cool:

yes, precisely Thorn. I take the top 75-85 percent and leave the lower buds to regrow for next regeneration. go back to beginning of thread, it's pretty easy concept to grasp, eh? :hubba:

whats up man looks like you"ve gotthis growing thing down patt keep up the good work and thanks for all the helpful info LOL !!!!

POTDOC said:
whats up man looks like you"ve gotthis growing thing down patt keep up the good work and thanks for all the helpful info LOL !!!!

Thank You POTDOC. Yes it seems that way until murphys law sneaks up on me, eh?? ;)

I am glad to be here to be of any help I can. :cool:

BTW, tomorrows pics are gonna show amazing growth just beginning at week 4.:D

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!!:D

SnowWhite is doing fine as frogs hair again this week. Buds are getting fatter, faster as each day passes. I've tied her back some more, opening the center of the canopy to stimulate inner growth. :farm:

In the 1st and 2nd pic you can see the overall growth and in the 3rd and 4th pics i have got closer to show bud development more clearly.:cool:

In the next 6-8 weeks you will see some weight gain and fattening at an even faster, almost exponential rate. Dont blink or you might miss it. :rofl:

I'm getting more excited as each day passes. This grow is more fun than skiing neked.:eek:

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 27 flower.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 27 flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 27 flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 27 flower c.JPG

Latest posts

Back