2 1000 Watt HPS Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gcarlin_818 said:
Just wanted to get some opinions maybe im overshooting a bit but I have 8 og Kush plants heres my journal http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27519

So I will be using 2 1000 watt hps bulbs for flowering in 2 watercooled reflectors im hopeing to get maybe 3 plus lbs what would you guys say.....

Checking out your grow journal, it appears you are growing in a 4 x 4 tray? You want 6 oz + per plant? I don't think it is going to happen in that amount of space. It is tough to get more than about 4 ozs off an inside plant unless it is quite large, and/or you use advanced grow techniques and/or you have tons of room for it to grow.

I plan on takeing the tray off the table and mickey mouseing a way to drain back into the res but if i'm successful I plan on letting the plants grow 3 maybe 4 ft I am using Watercooled so the plants can get really close. to the reflector..What would be ideal for this siuation..in regards to weight

How much space? IMHO, I would say that if you get 4 ozs per plant, it will be good pretty good off plants that are only 3-4' tall. If they are squished in together, you will get less than this.

If you say use 1 4'x4' tray and do a SOG with clones on 6"x3' slabs with 10 clones in 3" blocks per slab. Thats 8 slabs and 80 clones. And id say you'd get bout 1/2oz dry from each plant thats 2.5lbs per harvest. Thats the best i can offer you.

Latest posts

Back