Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
well this is my first journal on here...not my first grow though...In my previous years i was a big fan of OG, until well...most all of us know...But anyways, the first few pics are time lapsed...I've been meaning to do this , but never got around to it...All are from bagseed, most all are different as far as i can tell...But i do know that it wasn't brown brick, it was from some decent reggies i guess ya'd say...I'm sure i won't be let down,i never am:) So here we go, any questions or comments are encouraged...thanks for checkin it out folks

rrghh...Havin' prollem with pics...I'm getting Upload errors...ya might wanna give me a few

aahh...i almost had 'em, then got a server too busy msg!!! AND STILL AM!!!:ignore:I can't go anywhere without getting that message right now :holysheep:

WOO WOO!!! yea...finally:p the stime stamp is correct if anyone's wondering how long ago they were taken...I'm not sure exactly what date they popped though

Baby1.JPG

babygonehermie.JPG

MybestBaby.JPG

MyWhorled.JPG

Old5galside.JPG

Oldest5gal.JPG

TheFamily.JPG

sure am, i've never attempted an indoors...here's some more up to date pics...also there's a few more that i popped and added with the family...

5gal.JPG

myWhorledbaby.JPG

sickbaby.JPG

BestBabyLstFimd.JPG

my3Lst.JPG

rabbitressurection.JPG

GreatBaby.JPG

Greatbaby2.JPG

TheRunt.JPG

Yeah, it's sevin dust...I have a huge bug problem constantly...Soon as these babies start flowering ya won't be seeing much more of that...

Here's an update...I was gonna see if anyone else thinks they see balls onn this plant...it's like 6th pic...And i'm still having problems with the one in pic 9, if anyone good give a diagnosis i'd appreciate it...And I'd like to thank a couple ppl that's helped me( you know who ya are)...hopefully i can pass on the knowledge to others...

Outdoorbaby...JPG

my3Lst'r.JPG

BiggestLST.JPG

MyRunt.JPG

theBiggestlst.JPG

DoUsEEbAlls.JPG

maybehermie.JPG

ShadyBabe.JPG

curledandry.JPG

MyBiggestBucket.JPG

RabbitBudandBabies.JPG

TheWhorled.JPG

Great...I have horrible vision, with my glasses...I'm nearly legally blinde w/o 'em...I've worried so much since i saw that, it's been my most exceptional plant imo...Stayed short, really strong and resiliant...And the smell, wooooh

you won't see balls until the days get really short.my puff stinks real bad too. i love that smell!!! fills the whole house

One thing i do like about bagseed grows is the unknown ...I've got one that's so peppery spicy smelling...And a few that has that really sweet and sour kinda smell...And a few that just is danky skunky smelling...And then there's the one's that just don't have any smell hardly at all...That is for now :D...

Boy, that's purdy. I would imagine you have no animal problems there, I don't see any deterrents.

Update bro!!! They are looking good and I am so curious to know where they are at now.... pics please!

howdy folks...Sorry it's been so long on the update, but they've shot up there...And yes misti i have had 2 different babies suffer from rabbit problems...But both i've managed to rehabilitate and re-root...Today i was tying down my fav. babe...and also the biggest strongest...And i guess i got a little rough with her, and well snapped her right at the split of the top...You can see the pic...if anyone knows what i could do to help i appreciate it, but for now i threw a zip-tie on tight...enjoy the pics, although they're pretty half mule...Since i hurt my baby i was just ready to fix her and wasn't so worried about the pics...If anyone can help me out on the first 2 pics w/ the one that's so curled and dry thanks...Also the very last pics w/ the purple...Can anyone tell me what this is??? it seems to happen in the same plot every year, more purple every year...it seems like some spots are almost blue...I can't complain i love the colors, but i don't want any defieceny at all either...

curly.JPG

FullCurly.JPG

MyRunt.JPG

the3lst.JPG

BrokedownBaby.JPG

BrokeBaby.JPG

BUBaby.JPG

bunnybaby.JPG

bunnybabyside.JPG

maybehermieunno.JPG

purp.JPG

purply.JPG