2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Getting set up for my 2nd grow even though I am still in the middle of my first... Bought a 2' by 4' by 5' grow tent on ebay for 99 bucks free shipping and will be growing 5 Auto Fem White Dwarfs by Buddha... Not sure if I want to go with cfl's for the whole grow or if I want to pick up a cheap 400w mh or hps lighting system from HTGsupply... I have four 300watt equivalent CFL's but not sure if they will provide enough light for the tent...Here is some pics...

auto.jpg

tent2.jpg

tent1.jpg

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

fan.jpg

Looks like everything is good to go. Crazy little tent you got there, I wouldn't mind having one! Happy growing buddy!

Thanks Mental...Let me know if you want the link to the grow tent... I wish I had just bought this tent from the get go...I spent almost as much on the cabinet from Lowes that is so much smaller... Now I just hve to talk the wife into letting me get yet another lighting system...;)

Hey Hamster - I think you know a 400 watt hid is the way to go. :beatnik: No that you have a hot setup, your lights won't cover the 4 feet width very well.

scatking said:
Hey Hamster - I think you know a 400 watt hid is the way to go. :beatnik: No that you have a hot setup, your lights won't cover the 4 feet width very well.

Yes I kinda know......:) but I am still in denial until I figure out a way to get the wifey to go along with yet another grow related purchase...:D
She probably figures it is coming after buying the grow tent...

I usually spend first and tell her later - or better yet I don;t tell her and when she fins out i swear i thought I told her. Either way i lose but I DO have a killer lighting set up - worth the grief and:angrywife: :hitchair:

scatking said:
I usually spend first and tell her later - or better yet I don;t tell her and when she fins out i swear i thought I told her. Either way i lose but I DO have a killer lighting set up - worth the grief and:angrywife: :hitchair:

lol...Yeah I will wait till tomorrow night when we get torched, then order, then swear I told her that night if and when I get caught...sounds like a plan...thanks:D

hi Hamster Lewis good luck with your grow mate i have been thinking of buying some of those seeds for future use at the moment I'm growing blue Ryder heres a link if you fancy a look i also started with two cf ls but only for a week and then onto 4oowatt Sylvan hps light.
i have been growing auto"s for about 15months with great success
first link is my grow second link pics of my last lowryder2 crop and my lowryder2xautoak47
i have grown in a tent b4 with very good results you have a good setup
i will be following your grow closely once again good luck

pop65

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37661

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34865&page=5

loudpipes929 said:
Nice to see someone else doing this strain.
I'll be pulling up a chair.
can't wait to see them pop the soil

Thanks for droppin by pipes... I can't wait to get started.. just gotta get a cpl more things together...

Hey Pop... thanks for the kind words... I am psyched to get started on this Auto tent grow... maybe tomorrow... thanks for checkin in on me...

thanks Don...the tent was a good buy on ebay for sure...gonna order another lighting system tonight i think...maybe 400w Hps with a conversion bulb..

Quick update... just ordered a 400w HPS/MH conversion light system from HTGsupply...so now I will start the seeds tomorrow and grow under cfl's till the 400w system gets here and I set it up... I want to make sure I give this grow my best shot and do it right because if the results are good I will probably grow autos most of the time for a steady stream of good smokeable bud and then grow more flavorful and interesting strains on the side for dessert....

Have my 5 Fem Auto White Dwarfs Germin in a wet paper towel in a Zip lock baggie.... Hooked up and hung the lights in the tent and am doing a temp check to see how much ventilation I will need... the great part about this tent is it has many vent holes already installed...

tent4.jpg

tent5.jpg

tent6.jpg

hey man
mind doing me a favour
take a picture of what the lights hang from.
i want to see, if i buy a tent like this for vegging,
if there good enough support and how its made and stuff.
thanks

thedonofchronic said:
hey man
mind doing me a favour
take a picture of what the lights hang from.
i want to see, if i buy a tent like this for vegging,
if there good enough support and how its made and stuff.
thanks

Sure Don... will do that now...

hmm...
i was thinking about putting in like,
a 250w mh or something.
not sure if it with support it
i was gonna do cfls like your doing
but i hate arranging them im no good at it.
so im not sure

thanks alot my brother

Latest posts

Back