2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem Don... like I said you cld easily rig something up a lil stronger to support something heavier...

Hamster Lewis said:
Have my 5 Fem Auto White Dwarfs Germin in a wet paper towel in a Zip lock baggie.... Hooked up and hung the lights in the tent and am doing a temp check to see how much ventilation I will need... the great part about this tent is it has many vent holes already installed...

Nice lil setup, HL! Good luck eh.

OBTW: Re marital relations, it's far easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission - :D My non-smoking wife is actually saving egg shells for me for my (soil) transplants :)

Thanks Moto...I'll remember that for next time.. I am sure I will hve to make yet another grow related purchase soon...

Hey hamster - I knew you would do the right thing bro:hubba: With such great beans, the light will give those girls just what they are looking for:)

scatking said:
Hey hamster - I knew you would do the right thing bro:hubba: With such great beans, the light will give those girls just what they are looking for:)

Yeah Scat... I did the deed last night after we got blazed and she fell asleep... I am in the clear till the pkg arrives in a few days...lol
Then I got some splainin to do...:D

hi thedonofchronic ive have a small growtent i used b4 i bought my wardrobe for growing i hung my 4oowatt hps and my carbon scrubber in there with no problems they are quite sturdy i intend to buy a 250watt envirolight and shade and use it for my cuttings im getting in next couple of weeks
lol pop65

let me know how the tent works out for you...I was looking at them yesterday myself for flowering. I also just bought my first 400w hps system from HTG. I was using CLF's and have had ALL kinds of issues personally. From what I have read and been advised GO WITH THE 400w HPS. Good luck with the growing and please keep me posted on the tent. I haven't researched tents on the forum but I believe I will.

Take Care

Will do Easy... So far I wld hve to say it has been worth the 99 bucks I paid for it...The fact that it has so many vent holes already in place with velcro covers has been great....along with the fact that it needs no mylar and the floor is water proof are a bonus...and to top it all off it only took 20 mins to put it together...

All 5 beans germing in the paper towel sprung tap roots and I transplanted them into their first home... got them in the tent and under the cfl's for warmth now... hopefully they poke through the soil in a day or two. Will use the four cfl's for the first two weeks I think then switch to my 400w MH bulb for 3 weeks and finish up with 400w HPS bulb for last 3 weeks...

tap.jpg

wd1.jpg

wd2.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and jump in now and follow from the beginning! Everything's looking good so far, you won't regret the HPS purchase. I think I have the same one you just purchased and for the most part I like it. The ballast gets really hot so you might want to place it outside the tent and just run the hood in the tent.

What kind of nutes are you going to be using? When are you going to start feeding? Are you going to do 24/0 or 18/6 or something else? How long are you going to use the MH and when do you plan to switch to the HPS? (Sorry if you already posted and I missed it.)

Thanks for poppin in Mike... Yeah I already hve a 600W digital ballast HPS that I am running in my attic grow room and I love it as does my girl in soil... I went with a 400w for the tent and yeah I will be keeping the ballast outside the tent since it's not a digital one. As for nutes I will be using Stealth Hydro GROW nutes for the first half of the grow and then switch to their BLOOM nutes for the second half... it's not a hydro grow but my female in soil really likes those nutes so I will use them with this grow as well.

Lighting will be 4 large cfl's for the first 2 weeks ( I believe they are 300w equivalents) and then switch to the 400w MH conversion bulb for week 3,4,and 5 and then 400w HPS for the final 3 weeks... I am thinking of going 24/0 for the whole grow... If this grow goes well then auto's will be what I will grow most of the time and I will grow other strains on the side occasionally just to spice things up... The wifey wants me to grow bubblegum and I want to try White Widow and Blueberry....

thedonofchronic said:
yeah mentals got some amazing plants right now
but i think most of that was the strain he picked

hamster im sure yours are going to be dope

Thanks for the vote of confidence Don...:)

wow already round two for you hamster. i've read your first grow and have to say excellent job! i'm pretty excited to see what happens w this grow! keep up the good work!

Thanks Cannabis...Yeah decided to do a tent grow with Fem Auto's since I only hve 1 female right now...2 of the 4 in my DWC were male... the other two are????
And my 1 female came from the two in soil I first started with...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
So have they all popped by now hamster?

Hey Mental...4 of 5 hve popped... the other one I feel will crack soil tomorrow...

Latest posts

Back