2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The happy grow tent family....the 5 White Dwarfs and the clone from my female in soil...:)

3-19.jpg

3-19-1.jpg

c1.jpg

Thanks for poppin in guys... I am real excited about this grow... Feminized Autos seem like a perfect fit for me... I hve been waiting weeks for the 2 plants in my DWC of my 1st grow to show sex and they finally did tonight.. it will be nice to not hve to worry about that on this one...60 days and done

quick pic of the autos... looks like I am going to be down to 4.. The one that struggled to break the soil and was behind the rest looks like it is dead... it cracked the soil barely and has not grown since...

4amigas.jpg

Well I thought 1 of my White Dwarfs was dead but she is trying to make a comeback...not sure what to expect since these are autos and only hve 60 days total...but I am not going to gve up on the lil bugger yet... my clone on the other hand is not looking good at all..:doh:

wd4.jpg

midget.jpg

wd3.jpg

clone.jpg

Never give up on those strugglers mate, they will sometimes end up being better than the others! Go the underdog! I'm going to learn alot from this journal I think, keep up the good work!

kiwiana kronic said:
Never give up on those strugglers mate, they will sometimes end up being better than the others! Go the underdog! I'm going to learn alot from this journal I think, keep up the good work!

Thanks Kiwiana... I am gonna hang in there with that struggler...:)

Bro what kind of soil are you using? I recon you might need to repot the clone in some really good potting mix and check the roots while your doing it, if they haven't sprouted much by now you may as well get rid of it now and let the other gurls have the light. Just my 2 cents after reading lots of grow journals throughout the day :)

kiwiana kronic said:
Bro what kind of soil are you using? I recon you might need to repot the clone in some really good potting mix and check the roots while your doing it, if they haven't sprouted much by now you may as well get rid of it now and let the other gurls have the light. Just my 2 cents after reading lots of grow journals throughout the day :)

I am using standard potting mix for new seedlings... I think the clone is just about dead....:doh:

not too wory somthimes these things happen!
might be time to try a bubbler?!

swiftgt said:
not too wory somthimes these things happen!
might be taim to try a bubbler?!

Yeah I think I am going to take a clone or 2 of my 2 females in DWC and try them in rock wool cubes this time... if that does not work then I will build a bubbler.... thanks Swift

If u treat them like queens they will put out for you :hubba:. I have three of the same strain going and let me tell you that once they start flowering they take off, my biggest one is 12 inches armed with pistils. They bush out a little too. I'll take a pic of one tomorrow to let u see what you are in for. Good luck I will be :watchplant:.

Ok so I swapped out the CFL's in the tent today for my 400w MH conversion light.. wow what a big difference in light output.. these babies shld rock n roll now... I believe today is like day 16 for them.. so I will go 3 weeks with the MH and then finish them with the HPS... They are 4 strong right now and 1 runt that is lagging way behind.. she is tiny... well here are the pics...

auto.jpg

auto1.jpg

auto2.jpg

auto3.jpg

auto4.jpg

looks nice, im growin white russian auto n im just gonna use cfl all the way trew 8100lumes per plant. i still think it will work fine

smokeup420 said:
looks nice, im growin white russian auto n im just gonna use cfl all the way trew 8100lumes per plant. i still think it will work fine

Nothing wrong with a CFL grow... just keep the light as close as possible, which with CFL's that shld not be a problem... if you are growing autos then you don't hve to worry about 12/12 or switching to a flower bulb with a warmer glow.. although it might not hurt to improve yields to switch to a warmer cfl when they flower...

looking good dude!
is that the makings of a dwc i see?!
so when are you going to repot?
ha there's allways one runt!
i had one as well and it was tiny compared to the rest...it turned out to be a male! most of them runts do!

Latest posts

Back