REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some pics of the youngsters...

Cali orange cross>>> IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0163.jpg

The Headband cross that has come back from the dead>>>>hb.jpg headb.jpg

The Rez Sour D cross in the seedling chamber>>>IMG_0166.jpg

Go Hamster! Hope to see some good trees by the end of this!

Best of luck bro
HazeMe

P.S. Here soon I'll probably be doing a grow journal of some C99. I may start them in the fall or maybe wait til winter. Haven't quite decided yet, but anyways I'll also be doing some breeding to see If I can make something special.

Nice to meet you, Hamster! I look forward to following your Fall grow!

We've got J-27, Blue Cheese, Shiva Skunk and OG Kush in the tent right now and Grape Skunk & Kananga on the shelf vegging under fluorescent lights.

I'll see you around!

- Max

Maxgirth said:
Nice to meet you, Hamster! I look forward to following your Fall grow!

We've got J-27, Blue Cheese, Shiva Skunk and OG Kush in the tent right now and Grape Skunk & Kananga on the shelf vegging under fluorescent lights.

I'll see you around!

- Max

Thanks for poppin in Max...Sounds like some nice strains you got going in that tent right now...do you hve a grow journal on them?

HazeMe said:
Go Hamster! Hope to see some good trees by the end of this!

Best of luck bro
HazeMe

P.S. Here soon I'll probably be doing a grow journal of some C99. I may start them in the fall or maybe wait til winter. Haven't quite decided yet, but anyways I'll also be doing some breeding to see If I can make something special.

Thanks Haze...I will be looking forward to your C99 journal...I wld love to watch them grow out...

No, Ham, I don't have a grow journal. I'm a little embarrassed about this. My son and I have vowed to keep better records with this next grow. In fact, I'll go take some pictures right now!

:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for poppin in Max...Sounds like some nice strains you got going in that tent right now...do you hve a grow journal on them?

Good going on the new beans...
Do you put the sand paper in a lil matchbox? I have read a peice of nail file in a match box, add seeds, shake for a bit, will roughen the shell up to let moisture in easier.

I also like the jiffy pot method. Make sure they stay moist. I spray mine with a atomizer (spray bottle). I also put a heating pad on low under the tray.

Good luck with the additions...

tcbud said:
Good going on the new beans...
Do you put the sand paper in a lil matchbox? I have read a peice of nail file in a match box, add seeds, shake for a bit, will roughen the shell up to let moisture in easier.

I also like the jiffy pot method. Make sure they stay moist. I spray mine with a atomizer (spray bottle). I also put a heating pad on low under the tray.

Good luck with the additions...

I actually painstakingly roughed each seed up by hand....kind of sanded my fingernails down as well..lol:) I shld hve tried the way you said to do it...
I keep the pucks nice and moist and they are kept warm as well...thanks for the tips...it will save my fingernails the damage next time....

Maxgirth said:
No, Ham, I don't have a grow journal. I'm a little embarrassed about this. My son and I have vowed to keep better records with this next grow. In fact, I'll go take some pictures right now!

:)

That's nothing to be embarrassed about...I just find the journal very helpful for not only getting answers to things that may arise but also for reference to dates and things...

Well the seed drama continues... I can not believe how hard it has been to get some beans to pop and live...
I had one of my two Rez sd x CDD pass away...the other one is so small and it is struggling to grow...the Purple Bastard beans are in Jiffy Pucks but nothing is happening....what the hell...

I am going back to my original method of germing...wet paper towel in a ziplock baggie..using tapwater as I used to as well...seems since I went to the cup method with water ph'd at 6.3 thats when my problems began...

Here is pics of what is still alive...IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0187.jpg IMG_0189.jpg

As you can see on the bub x cali and the sd x cd d something keeps frying the old growth on them and then they get new green growth...:confused:

The headband looks goofy but since it came back from the dead I am just glad to get green growth from it...

Hamster, is it the potting mix you have them in? Does that mix have any ferts already in it? This really sucks, man... I feel terrible about the problems. I sure as heck hope things get a lot better for ya.

HazeMe

It does look like nute burn Ham... Try mixing 3 gallons peat moss, 1 gallon pearlite, 1 gallon vermiculite and 1/4 cup dolomite lime and 1/4 cup epsom salts... Water it and let it sit for 2-3 days before using it... Its a great seedling mix..

hello ther hamster, i've followed some of ur grows and by this time ur autos were almost flowering... crazy but never give up! IMO go back to ur method that worked my bluedream/bubba kush plant is only 2 weeks n looks great with 6 tiny branches... good luck bro i'm sure u'll get da results u want in end;)
here is my baby
091209-3.jpg

Well Hamster... Sometimes those seeds can be a *****.. I normally just stick them right in the ground with the pointy end down. But last time only 3 of 5 seeds germinated...

MindzEye said:
It does look like nute burn Ham... Try mixing 3 gallons peat moss, 1 gallon pearlite, 1 gallon vermiculite and 1/4 cup dolomite lime and 1/4 cup epsom salts... Water it and let it sit for 2-3 days before using it... Its a great seedling mix..

Thanks MindzEye....I need to try this..these beans seem extra fussy about the soil they are in...Autos seem to not care....

HazeMe said:
Hamster, is it the potting mix you have them in? Does that mix have any ferts already in it? This really sucks, man... I feel terrible about the problems. I sure as heck hope things get a lot better for ya.

HazeMe

Yeah it might be the potting mix...it said no ferts just all organic but it seems to strong for these high strung beans...

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hello ther hamster, i've followed some of ur grows and by this time ur autos were almost flowering... crazy but never give up! IMO go back to ur method that worked my bluedream/bubba kush plant is only 2 weeks n looks great with 6 tiny branches... good luck bro i'm sure u'll get da results u want in end;)
here is my baby
View attachment 130676

Yeah Doc...I was spoiled by how quick and easy autos grow..this grow is going to take some elbow grease to get going...nice looking kid you got there

RiskyPack said:
Well Hamster... Sometimes those seeds can be a *****.. I normally just stick them right in the ground with the pointy end down. But last time only 3 of 5 seeds germinated...

Yeah Risky these seeds are a PITA for sure but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end...

if it anit broke dont fix it...stick wid da autos.....just try diff ones and breed some crosses, IMO.....BUT nothing wrong wid da regs too just too damm long for me

uptosumpn said:
if it anit broke dont fix it...stick wid da autos.....just try diff ones and breed some crosses, IMO.....BUT nothing wrong wid da regs too just too damm long for me

I hear ya but I am kinda bored with the autos... I need to switch it up and get back to regular strains for a grow... Autos are perfect to grow in the warmer weather when you need to get in and out in 60 days or so but there is something nice about growing out a regular strain in the fall and winter when temps are not an issue. I will grow autos again for sure, might even grow 1 or 2 on the side with this grow since I bought another tent to dedicate as a veg tent... I guess it comes down to the fact that you are limited with what you can do and learn when growing autos. I want to clone and keep a mother plant or two both of which can't be done with autos. I will do an auto for seed grow soon as well and might cross a few....:)

Latest posts

Back