Advice regarding Super Silver Haze and Super Lemon Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
I got 2 seeds (femed) of each, thinking about growing them all at once. My space is 60x60x200cm. Will probably use 10l pots. From what i hear they stretch pretty much, but not like a pure haze, so i should be allright with a 4 week veg if i top/tie down, right? Will do some pruning so each plant has only four main branches.

Is this doable? I would hate to sacrifice some of them just because my cab is overgrown... ATM i grow Pure power plant among others and i believe it behaves much like the ssh. Super stretchy! It vegged for 5 weeks and has 8 main branches, which is too much if i were to have 4 plants of it in there. Hence shorter veg and fewer branches.

Any advice(well, good advice that is) is welcome.
Take care/
k

For specific grow areas like you have it is hard to say when to switch cycles. It is dependent on the environment you build. If you use floros, HID, LED...and biggest factor: strain.

Having good ventilation, proper temps, soil, nutes, PH, Humidity, and light all in their optimum setting will affect the rate of growth and production in your limited space.

I recommend doing a "trial run" with bag seed to see the expected outcome. This wil give you an idea of when to switch lights, if ventilation is good, etc...

Good luck and I am sure more will chime in with more specific responses for your grow.

Latest posts

Back