Ordered Nirvana Shop Bubbalicious ANYBODY TRY THIS STRAIN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I ordered some seeds a couple days ago - Bubbalicious from Nirvana Shop and wondering if anyone has tried this strain and if there any information on it or experience with this strain?

Thanks in advance

thats a badass strain. slow 2 start flowering but a real good harvest and 1 of the sweeted ive ever tasted
its a heavy feeder.

I ordered a waterfarm about 3 wks ago still waiting on getting it, but comes with everything for one large plant maybe two if I get ambitious and various nutes to start out. I also need Ph down. But looking for a short indica type strain with some very sweet flavors to start out hydro. You think it would start flowering sooner, if you gave it 24 hours dark prior to 12/12 schedule? I have been pretty successful with getting early flowering results with my current strain by doing this but I'm sure it may stress some strains? You also claim it is a heavy feeder as in can take a little more fert in reservoir then recommended dosage (i suppose depending on fertz used?) Thanks for your input!

ZTEC said:
I ordered a waterfarm about 3 wks ago still waiting on getting it, but comes with everything for one large plant maybe two if I get ambitious and various nutes to start out. I also need Ph down. But looking for a short indica type strain with some very sweet flavors to start out hydro. You think it would start flowering sooner, if you gave it 24 hours dark prior to 12/12 schedule? I have been pretty successful with getting early flowering results with my current strain by doing this but I'm sure it may stress some strains? You also claim it is a heavy feeder as in can take a little more fert in reservoir then recommended dosage (i suppose depending on fertz used?) Thanks for your input!

It's growth habit isn't all idica, it's called a 'stretch indica'; it will grow out for the first four to six internodes with the typical indy style of branches opposite each other, then the branches become slowly offset and within another four or so branches being produced they grow out offset like a typical sativa. They continue with the offset sativa style running buds from then on till it's done with it's vertical growth. It's neither a true indy nor a short plant particularily. but i havne't seen it get real tall and it does do well topped and tied and messsed with. And just feed it liek the bottles say to do, the plant will tell you what it needs, if it's too light, not enough nitrogen, too dark, too much... like that.

I have some flowering right now. It produces flowers all over the plant with lots of resin. I have three and they are all short, bushy, frosty plants. They just keep budding and budding. I am just waiting for the calyx to swell, hopefully soon.

Latest posts

Back