Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you much ventilation in the bathroom? A window or vent? Can you set up a fan. Or kick some of these onlookers to the living room? That should cool that lil bathroom down some.

Nice to see your journal back up, I missed it, but I would like a place on the couch, I will wait my turn.

I MISS THE THANK YOU BUTTON.
Oh, Tc, you get the recliner, you need it after your last grow. What are you doing next month? Are you doing a full fledged grow again, I hope?

The room has a window with a fan and another fan and another fan. Since I moved the 400 out it is much less heat and more comfortable for all of us. ha.. It is nice to have the MH on again too. I think Train wreck is happier vegging under that. I guess it got way to hot in there one or two days. We have 105 degrees in the summer so I don't think i better try growing then, we will see.
Oh, I have a funny, the Electric Co called me today, I bout died when they identified their selves. I thought oh crap they wonder why my house is glowing? but no, they needed my new email. PHEWY. See how i am w/ a guilty conscience. I am legal I don't need to be guilty right? Old habits die hard.
The spaghetti pie is ready, Thanks for stopping in ya'll and Tc, tell me what your doing.

Rosebud said:
Thank you Niteshift, I can use all the rooting I can get.
Hey Fader, I wondered when you were going to come by. Good to see you.
SB, that must have been a real drag, did it kill it dead? I want to show you guys what I did the the broken off part. Here you go. Cute huh? I am crying on the inside...not really.
I think it is time to vape some GOLD, here's to you all and specially you fader, when is your Gold done?

Got a hydro patch going there. My Gold and B.Widow are having their roots rinsed for the second day. Most likely make the cut this weekend. Trichomes at 50% cloudy w/some amber starting to show, very soon.

Rosebud said:
how many weeks in flowering fader?

It's been 61 days, so about 9 weeks since my 1st notice of pistil hairs. Next time I plan to switch to the 14/10 after I notice the next group of pistil hairs, I waited until the last 4 weeks of flowering to switch from 12/12 to 14/10...Also going to use molassa in the last few weeks of flowering.

It is time for me to come out of hiding. I don't mind sitting in the back. I can still see from here.

Yea, Umbra is here. Give me advice please. Are you growing now? If so what and where is your journal?

hey Rosebud, they look so nice. Sorry about the accident, I like it in the coke bottle,, are you gonna be able to save that one?
Happy trails.
Heal

Rosebud said:
Yea, Umbra is here. Give me advice please. Are you growing now? If so what and where is your journal?
Yes I have some things going right now...no journal, though. Just been taking a back seat, and letting others show their stuff. I'll help ya, anyway I can. Everything is looking nice. Not sure there is much I can do about smushed plant, lol.:D

Thanks for stopping in Heal, I don't know what to do with that little part in the coke bottle. It just keeps smiling at me and not drooping. It will die a slow agonizing death I am sure...Oh dear, that was postitive.

Umbra, I liked your journal you had before, I am ready to read another one. Can't fix my smushed plant? oh well, i am still really glad you are here.

Hey Lama, loved your pic's you posted today, amazing.
Hey g2p, so nice to have you here, how is your brother doing? i hope better and out of the hospital. Hugs.

A very nice grow setup, im very impressed and a tad envious :).
Looking for ward to some harvest shots, especially curious to see the jack :)
K+

I'm late to the show but I'm in.
Seriously, tell Hamster to oil that wheel - the squeaking is driving me crazy.

Did you ever write up your impressions of smoking/vaping the C. Gold? I keep running across people growing it these days, here and elsewhere, and I think I'm going to have to dive in and start some this spring...

Welcome Suburban, I put hemp oil on the cage, I think the hamster needs to work out more, if ya know what I mean.

The CGold is good. I like it. I would rate it 7/10 and that is with a light problem. It was my best producer, had some nice colas. I expect it to be lots better this grow, here let me take a picture of her for you.[/ATTACH]

View attachment DSCF0562.JPG

The last picture is of Jack. He has the biggest cola I have ever seen in my garden. It has to be the new 600 Watt huh?
Would a higher watt make the plants life cycle shorter? I just peeked with a scope and they are way farther ahead then I thought. Hm....to be cont.

Attachments

• DSCF0560.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0561.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 121
Don't be envious Smelly, and welcome btw, it took a few years to get this set up.

Dang Rosie! those are some dank looking buds, I love the way the leaves coming out of the colas are drooping and covered up in trichs. That is going to be some great tasting smoke. Have fun, bt

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see the next batch with the mega-lumen lightshow you've got going now...

Latest posts

Back