Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good rosebud nice and bushy. Thanks for the pics and your awesome attitude. take care and happy growing, bt :)

Thanks for stopping by bt. I don't know how long I will veg this group. Seems like they could go in to flower now but i would like some more size on them. There is no room in the flower room anyway. So I guess I will veg a couple more weeks minimum.

Isn't that great Lama? I wish I could rebound like that with a little lemongrass spray. Maybe I will try it.

Today is harvest for one Jack Herer. She is my biggest cola ever. I tasted her this morning, and frankly, why would I want anything better then this?:holysheep: So I guess we can say that lighting makes a bigass difference. You will notice nute burn, my jack doesn't care for bat guano, thank you very much. The combo of almost too much light and too much fert was stressful on them. I have the one 600 in there now and I think for me that is the way to go. 1000 was so hot and hotter.
I am going to go cut this wonderful forgiving plant down. I will tell her thank you.View attachment DSCF0567.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0569.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 78
Beautiful photo of that bud, looks real good. Kinda interested in that medicine man, it's on my strain list to get.

Rose, I take the girls at Mid October, trichs are usually about 10% amber, some plants will be more. Like the Hindu Skunk this year I took at eight weeks, it was nearer to 20% and was one of my best for the year. Last year, the Northern Lights were harvested the same date as this year and not even as strong. The plants were supposed to be the same, but were not. Like I said, I have to go by frost/freeze than amber.

I totally understand you sitting on the bed and gazing at your plants. I have guests coming up on the 11th, as soon as they leave the guest room is gonna become the baby plant room. I go in there ten times a day when there are babies or mothers in there.

Beautiful forgiving Jack!

Tc, do you think when a variety is 50/50 that you will ever get the couch lock with that much sativa in it? I think no, but I don't know.

I think the couch lock has to do with amber trichs. If you let a plant go till it is say 30% amber, wont that bring on couch lock no matter what? I dont really know. That NL I spoke of was about 20% when I took it in 09 at ten weeks, it was excellent couch lock, up there in the top two I have ever grown. NL has a good part Sativa, I dont know what percent exactly.

Rose, That bud looks beautiful!! Enjoy the smoke....

So do you plan on using the 400 somewhere else? I have my 600 and will start using it tomorrow. Hope its not TOO hot.

420_Osborn said:
Rose, That bud looks beautiful!! Enjoy the smoke....

So do you plan on using the 400 somewhere else? I have my 600 and will start using it tomorrow. Hope its not TOO hot.

Hi Ozo, I am using the 400 in the veg closet. along with a tiny T5. Working great.
How's your menagerie?

Thanks tcbud, I thought you grew primarily indica. I forgot about the NL. Hm..maybe someone can answer us.
Thanks for stopping by. Is the recliner comfy?

I'm gonna update here tonight...Veggers right now and Flower later on tonight.

I'm verry happy for you Rose!! Its nice to see that you went from being down in the dumps about yield, to breaking your record!!! Thats just awesome!!

Great Job!

Why does just harvesting make you so loaded. I had to go to bed last night at 6:00. That is some heavy duty Jack. (pun intended).

awesome pics dude what chunks of delight you have grown!!!! I am impressed for sure~

Thanks, I learned a lot from you, so pat yourself on the back.

Rose, GREAT JOB, Opps i mean BUD

:holysheep: great harvest mom,that 600 made a big difference from your last go round,I am so happy for you,dang thats a nice bud,hope it taste as good as she looks....:cool:

Latest posts

Back