Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen Sour Diesel in my area once and I can tell you the smell is just so powerful. I made the mistake of having a bag delivered to me at my work and that eighth of bud stunk up the whole place. I will never forget that stinky little bag of sour diesel.

Here is a cpl pics of one of my Larry OG's about 3 weeks in or so.

I still have 5 beans of this strain...wondering if I shld pop them next grow and look for an even better pheno or keep them for a rainy day.

P3160144.JPG

P3160145.JPG

P3160146.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
Here is a cpl pics of one of my Larry OG's about 3 weeks in or so.

I still have 5 beans of this strain...wondering if I shld pop them next grow and look for an even better pheno or keep them for a rainy day.

POP THEM NOW!!!!

(Sorry for yelling)

Hamster those look beautiful! I am using one smart pot and that one looks better than the rest.

maineharvest said:
Hamster those look beautiful! I am using one smart pot and that one looks better than the rest.

Thanks mh...I will be switching over to all smart pots in the future. They do a great job.

MH,HL,NC, your ladies all look amazing! I hope my babies end up looking as good as yours. I gotta say, this site/thread rock! I have learned so much over the past couple of weeks, things that you cant really learn from watching youtube. LOL.

Anyway, all 6 tahoes are looking good. They have been above the soil for about 8 days and they are all starting on their third set of leaves. They got their first taste if nutes yesterday (FF Grow Big), 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and i swear they shot up an inch over night. Normally i wouldnt feed so soon but the soil i'm using now has no nutes added and the babies were looking hungary.

Just a couple pics of the little ones, nothing exciting yet.

BILD0001.JPG

BILD0002.JPG

BILD0003.JPG

Hey MH, how are ya? I know this is gunna sound crazy but they smell already. When i open the tent i get a slight lemon scent. I have a feeling that i'm gunna need to hook up the carbon filter fairly early for these.

Mine just stink of dankness, no lemon.

Ive got a few rusty colored spots on two of the plants. Any guesses what might cause rusty spots? On both plants it is on the very bottom single leaf. They showed up probably five days ago and have not spread at all. Do you think they are ready for a little dose Cal/Mag at three weeks old?0319111302-1.jpg

0319111302a-1.jpg

0319111303-1.jpg
0319111225-1.jpg

Ya know its funny you ask that... i was gunna start a thread on when to start cal/mag. What medium are you using?

Promix for seeding and potting. I usually use the Bx but I thought Id switch it up and try this kind.

I got my beans today :D I'm as happy as a clam. I even got a free pack of rolling papers.

beans 001.JPG beans 002.JPG

All of the seeds I got are a little on the small side but I'm not going to complain unless I see poor germination rates. All 10 of the Cali Connection Sour Diesel are getting soaked tonight. And I got every bean that I was supposed to get

10 Cali Connection "Sour Diesel" regular
1 Dinafem "Blue Hash" feminized
1 Dinafem "Diesel" feminized
1 Dinafem "White Widow" feminized
1 G13 Labs "NL Automatic" feminized
2 TH Seeds "Darkstar" regular
2 TH Seeds "Heavy Duty Fruity" regular
1 TH Seeds "S.A.G.E." feminized
1 TH Seeds "Burmese Kush" feminized
1 TH Seeds "Kushage" feminized

Let's get this thread going! :) :)

-SSF-

Nice!!!!!! I cant wait to see some Sour.

I had to top two of mine today because they were getting a lil bit taller than the other three.

My tahoes were pretty small but they all germed fine. Glad to hear ya got your beans!

AM i'm a little jealous, but a little excited I'm behind you on my tahoes.

hope to drop some beans next week if i can get the shire sorted this week!!

Ive had a couple sunny days and have been giving the babies about six hours a day of straight sunlight. I like to give my lights a break when ever I can cause I run them 24/7. These plants are seriously stinking up my whole place.

0318111143.jpg

0318111144.jpg

The one in the second pic is looks like a real indica pheno. It is a much deeper darker color green and has those big fat leaves. Other than that there is not much variation. Im thinking about doing a transplant pretty soon.

Remember I'm still small time growers. My tent is locked up with 3 strains on day 35 of flower. I was able to fabricate something in my garage to veg in for the time being. In 2 moths, it'll probably be too hot down here to do that. I'm only able to veg one strain at a time.

Now with all that nonsense out of the way, I set up a DWC bucket and placed one Tahoe to germinate. I've officially joined the CCGGG. I'll post a pic when it pokes its cute little head up the first time.

Plan is to veg until there's room and use pinching to get an even canopy. I'm using cfl's to veg. Was planning on buying a T5 and then the wife saw my seed cabinet. Holy jeebus! Also made a slight change in what I'm planning to run. Got this Tahoe going and if I get a female, I'm starting Redrock. And saving room for rocksters cheese. I'm hoping to find something that helps my father-in-law ease his pain from the chemo and his battle with terminal cancer.

Green mojo everyone!!

Latest posts

Back