Cali Connection Genetics Group Grow! aka: CCGGG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo: :yay: :headbang: :banana: :dancing: :clap: :headbang2: :woohoo:

So I was a little worried about the beans I received from attittude, especially the Sour Diesel from Cali Connection becasue they were on the small side. But I know sometimes great beans can come in small packages so I wasn't really worried. Now my worry level is at ZERO%. I put all 10 of the Sour Diesel in a cup of water with a drop of H2O2 and let them soak overnight. Today, 30 hours after dropping in the water to soak, all 10 of them have popped and are showing root tips! (oddly they had all sank but one of them with a root tip showing was still floating) :woohoo: I dumped them out on a paper towel for a photo and then wrapped them in the towel and put in a bag for a day or two to try and get bigger tap roots showing before I plant them.

I'm getting excited! I don't think I have ever had all 10 beans I received in an order germinate.
sour diesel 002.JPG
-SSF-

(EDIT: I add the drop of H2O2 to the cup of water as well as a drop to the water used in the paper towel in order to try and prevent any nasty stuff from growing on the paper towel. I have germinated seeds in a paper towel before without the H2O2 and left them in the towel for a couple days too long and some sort of black mold/fungus started to develop on the paper towel and the roots of the germinating seeds.)

:banana: :banana: Im pulling out the banana for this one!!

Nice germ rate there SSF. Can't ask for better than that. I think I should be seeing a tail tomorrow. Looks like it might have already cracked a little bit.

Oh man!! Nice germ rate! Let the bench racing begin!

"you know that the tahoe will be more dankerer than them diesels just due to the fact real trucks have spark plugs. Eyuh!" :rofl:

(seriously tho you can ask anyone...I'm a diesel freak! If it can fuel my truck it can fuel my brain...or something like that)

Anybody have a plan for that one?:hubba:

maineharvest said:
:banana: :banana: Im pulling out the banana for this one!!

Thanks maineharvest, I'm way too excited to be this early in the grow. Hopefully I will be back in a week or so with pictures of seedlings. It would be great if they all survived but I would still be very happy with 7 healthy plants making it through germination.

-SSF-

v35b said:
Anybody have a plan for that one?:hubba:

Not yet. It is the only automatic freebie I got with my order. With my last order I received 5 free "Auto Assassin" seeds by Short Stuff seedbank and they are still sitting in a plastic bag with some other beans I still have. I think it was kind of odd to give out one automatic free seed with all the other normal seeds, but I'm not complaining.

-SSF-

Alright, the grow show has begun! SSF, awesome job germinating! TKR, you might want to get that tail thing looked at lol. I'm not sayin, i'm just saying, ya know what i'm sayin?

I saw my first lady bug last week so I grabbed him and put him in the closet. He has been chillin with the plants for about five days now and seems to be happy right where he is. He is now the protector of my garden and will eat any mite that steps foot in my closet.

maineharvest said:
I saw my first lady bug last week so I grabbed him and put him in the closet. He has been chillin with the plants for about five days now and seems to be happy right where he is. He is now the protector of my garden and will eat any mite that steps foot in my closet.

You say that now. Summer is coming. What if? I am not vegging this summer, but a flowering cycle will occur. And you can bet there getting Floramite. Week 1, 12/12 got theres last night.

nouvellechef said:
You say that now. Summer is coming. What if? I am not vegging this summer, but a flowering cycle will occur. And you can bet there getting Floramite. Week 1, 12/12 got theres last night.

Trust me I know that but I was trying to be funny. Im not very good at it:doh: .

I put in some reflective insulation today which cost me like $15 for a 25 foot roll. It says on the package that it is 96% reflective. I will be able to open and close it depending what the temps are. Ive had to leave my fan off because it was making it too cold so maybe now I can the fan blowing on them.
0324111323.jpg

0324111327.jpg

0324111329.jpg

WAAAHHHH!!!! i wanna germ my seeds...

think i figured out the solution to my temp swings tho...
Soleus PH3-10R-03 Right around $370 on ebay.

just was "gifted" a 1000w HPS, XXL euro reflector, 6 bulb t5, fan and carbon filter. a buddy and his old lady got into a fight, and she hosed down his room with pinesol. (ouch)

they've since made up, and he's a card holder which is all good news. i said "you know, i could take all that junk off your hands if you signed me up as your care giver" he said "come and get it".

luckily the guy at the hydro store was understanding about my canceled $400 order. "i'll sell this stuff anyway, and i know you'll spend that $400 here eventually" :eek: he's right...

** YELLING ** I'm behind, but i'm COMMINNNGG!!! Don't wait for me!! ;)

Ill probably germ the remaining four seeds I have in the next week or two so they will be sexed and ready to go outdoors sometime in may hopefully.

I just noticed today how much Super Thrive can drop your ph!! That might have something to do with my problems:hubba: :D

Latest posts

Back