Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dman, I just looked at your journal again and I may need to change ferts.... I hope I have your luck with female ratio.

WD, I have been wanting satori for a while now too. I hope you can get it soon. I hope I have a female.
I am glad to hear the clone advice worked for you.

FA$TCA$H, Glad you stopped by. How are you guys doing?

Mr, bout time you showed up. How you doing? How is the rock and roll?

bho There will always be popcorn with butter here. Not on the plants. I don't think this is the Kali people are talking about here. This is kalichakra. Pull up a chair.

4U, i am counting on you guys to help me with the sexing. Thanks. It is kinda scary, you know pollen and all.

Cheffy, I am saving a cola of Train wreck to join you on 420.

Dr.KNOWITALL, Welcome, I think. Do you really know it all?

Welcome FURBALL to the dirt!

Keep hanging in Gixx. Pull up a chair.

Thanks everyone.

420_Osborn said:
Hey rose!

I'll be watching! Be careful when you separate those seeds...

You may want to start one per pot next time;)

:ciao: :watchplant:
Hey Ozo,
Glad you like the classes your taking this quarter.
I will be very careful when I separate those seeds.

And, you better be watching. Thanks for stopping in.

You'll be joining me and a few others enjoying the red diesel!

Hey there Rosebud. Unfortunately..... I do know it all. :p Just playing. No its just a name, i had a really hard time finding one as you can see. :doh:

Happy Friday!
Just wanted to show you an update on the seedlings.
First pic is the satori, I just got two out of the three I planted. I keep waiting for it to show up but not to be. One is floppy.
The second picture is of kalichakra. One and a half up. Can you see the half?

Have a great weekend you guys.

DSCF0715.JPG

DSCF0717.JPG

Rose you really need to separate them. What is the thing with Mandala and the mutations ? One of yours is weird also ...

Hey Rosebud, I'm in on this one. I like your journals. Easy to read and all. GREEN MOJO coming your way. PEACE!!

I see it, poor little thing off to the side all by it's self.

Separate them and bury them up to the leaf set to kill that wobbly stretch! I'm sure they'll be fine..

Rosebud said:
Are you calling my babies weird? I will separate them.
How is it weird? which one?
First picture, right side, three leaves instead of two... This is called whorled phylotaxy... Nothing wrong with it and will probably sort itself out once it starts to branch... I'd definitely get them separated now before they grow in together and one chokes the other, or both die competing!

whorled phylotaxy ... :doh: ... Learned something today :D I also have at least 3 with mutations ...

Hi guys,
I beg your pardon, I have no such whorled phylotaxy.:ignore: It did appear to be one but it was a momentary hick-up in the leaf's life. Picture below.;)

Hey Oso, how's it going? Don't worry I am good at tickling roots, but that wasn't necessary yet. Do you think they are deep enough now?

PP, it is good to see you. Stop in whenever you like. There are snacks.

Hey Gixx, I am an old gardener, i know my way around transplanting but I appreciate your concern. That sounded bitchy and i didn't mean to. Thanks for stopping by. Have you sweet talked the wife yet? GL kid.

Nite shift, as always:).

I almost forgot to put the picture in again, darn that train wreck.
The second is the three Kalichakra. They are so tiny I can't believe it. Thanks for stopping in.DSCF0721.JPG

DSCF0724.JPG

Pulling up a chair here. Seeds, I love starting from seed, just have to do it so early for outside. Dont worry too much bout the sex thing, if I know you, you gonna see the first ball that shows it's self. Those balls look way different than a female calix. Start looking about week four, or the fourth node.

I have started some seeds before, Rose and I find if I keep a light fan on them, they grow up nice and strong stalks, also I get more females by holding down the warm temps.

I'm all comfy now and am excited to see how your seeds grow. I expect at least four months of entertainment with them and this group (High Guys and Gals), maybe five.....big smile.

You can have the recliner again TC. I do have a light fan on them now, thanks. I hope your right and I can spot a ball a mile off. It isn't hot in there, the lights are a little T5 so not hot. I think the Calichakra is 75 % sativa, i sure hope it isn't like fumar...wild and crazy. Should be fun to see what 75% sativa looks like.

I am glad your here, I am really getting worried about 2Dog. I emailed her and haven't heard from her at all.

Here they are, the kalichakra is one whole day old, w/100% germination rate.. good so far.

The satori, a day older. This could be a loooooonnnnng journal.

DSCF0725.JPG

DSCF0726.JPG

Looking forward to this being long and informative, my friend!!! I've been watching and lurking, but am along for the ride!!!

Glad to have you Roddy! It is funny, here i am posting pic's of tiny seedlings that I used to kinda laugh at. I just didn't get it, I get it now. They hold a mystery, a dream, some good smoke! With a clone, no mystery, dreams though.

Rosebud said:
I am glad your here, I am really getting worried about 2Dog. I emailed her and haven't heard from her at all.

I haven't seen 2Dog in a while myself, I think maybe tax season has her occupied? She will be back...I hope. :D

Thanks for the recliner, I been trying to get out of mine more lately with the weather changing and the days getting longer. Look I made it over to the desk...lol.

I like the little three leaf seedling.

I have an area the husband cleared for me downstairs, my dream area, gonna get to working on it, guess it is almost time to start something growing. Have a good day Rose.

Latest posts

Back