Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's right, I forgot all that huge job you were doing. Sorry I forgot that. No wonder you haven't been around. I bet your exhausted. Hows the back holding up?

the back is sore. lol poured a 15x10 patio on Friday, laid out 8ft panels for my cedar fence on Saturday, and on Sunday I ran a rototiller for a few hours and raked out a bunch of rock.

The project is moving very fast now, and I can see the end of the tunnel! :)

I don't know Rosebud,

:holysheep: I'm just not feeling it here in this journal...:D :D :D .....Kali-statutory-rape what kind of strain? :D :D :D I'm tuned in, to much BW today :hubba:

Kalichakra, repeat after me, kalichakra.... there is a certain beat to that name. How bout Satori, is that better?
Thanks for stopping in Fader. Glad you feeling better enough to pick on me.

The journal will get better. I will post a seedling picture tomorrow.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosebud said:
Kalichakra, repeat after me, kalichakra.... there is a certain beat to that name. How bout Satori, is that better?
Thanks for stopping in Fader. Glad you feeling better enough to pick on me.

The journal will get better. I will post a seedling picture tomorrow.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love giving you the raz at times Rosebud. Mandala Seeds carries 7 mile high strain I believe, but last I checked it was in regular seeds only :eek: . It's on my seed list to stock my seed bank, holding out until "if" they have feminized seeds on that strain

kalichakra or Satori I have never heard of those strains, I'll pay their site a visit today and take a look at them....later

btw, your journals are always a pleasure to follow and read...:D

8 Miles High. Have one in my GJ.

Rose how are the babies ? Today opened my tent and :holysheep: it looked like a little jungle. :D

That is great you have a jungle going on, a mandala jungle.

I will get some pic's up, not much to see but they are cute little girls, ( i hope girls.)

I don't love the idea of feminized seeds. I am such a hippy.

I've got one of the sativa pheno 8 Miles High that is really close to the chop. I will try and get a pic up of her so you can see her.

Mandala does not put out fem seeds and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to do that. There are many breeders that are not crazy about fem seeds and I have an idea that Mandala may be among them. Satori is probably their most popular strain. It is a great easy to grow strain with a nice up high. I am growing a Dynamite/Satori cross that I acquired from a friend that I am really fond of. I also think that I am going to pop some Safari Mix in the near future. I have not grown any of the kali, but I think the current Safari Mix is experimental Kali/White Satin crosses.

That is good to know Hemp Goddess. I would like to see the 8 miles high.

Here are the seedling pictures I promised. I feel like fem seeds are like genetically engineered corn. not natural.

Can you guess what is growing in the third picture? DSCF0729.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

DSCF0731.JPG

so my neighbor of 30 years finds a home made pipe. pot,not crack and calls the police. Why he couldn't have just thrown it away, i don't know. Mr. RB comes home to find the police car in front of our house.
Can I vent?
This neighbor is a red neck bigoted chauvinist that takes the cops away from something perhaps important to show him a pipe. He would tell you that I am the greatest neighbor ever, but if he ever found out that I grow, he would go ballistic. Thanks for letting me vent.

I would tell him RoseBud..just so he have Heart attack and be gone:rofl: I hate snitches..whycant peeps mind they own..okay I vented too:D

Rosebud said:
so my neighbor of 30 years finds a home made pipe. pot,not crack and calls the police. Why he couldn't have just thrown it away, i don't know. Mr. RB comes home to find the police car in front of our house.
Can I vent?
This neighbor is a red neck bigoted chauvinist that takes the cops away from something perhaps important to show him a pipe. He would tell you that I am the greatest neighbor ever, but if he ever found out that I grow, he would go ballistic. Thanks for letting me vent.

When I read that I felt my stomach turn, its horrible that any grower, let alone legal med growers have to live like this. Keep your head up Rose
things can only get better.

I hope Mr RB is feeling better now.

Take care.

Oh, your girls look great! Is that a bamboo growing there?

Good job rosebud! ur ladies(hopefully) are lookin good for being lil girls! I just posted new pics in my journal, check em out!

Not bamboo..... You may never guess. There is a hint in the picture.

looks like some type of bulb still dont have a jar of glue tho LOL
plant's lok good Rosebud

Latest posts

Back