Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi RB, i'm gunna have to follow this gj closely... I ordered a pack of the kalichakra and a pack of the hashberry last night. Ive heard a lot of good things about Mandala seeds and i see a lot growers with their gear as well, so i figured its time to give them a try. The baby girls look very happy RB, keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing these flower in your garden.

Thanks you guys very much.

No, not spider vine.. Roddy

A hint. It is edible.

I have a friend growing the Hashberry AM His baby's are the same age as mine. He will share with me so I am looking forward to that too.

We are going out of town this weekend, I am doing flowers for a wedding...my sister will be minding the house, pets, and plants.:holysheep:

I love going out of town RB. When ya get back and check the plants they always seem to have doubled in size.:hubba: Have a safe trip and come back safe and sound.

Thank you. I hope that is true. My sister said, do I have to water? I said , I hope not. They should be ok but I guess she can't hurt watering right? WRONG. It will all be ok, really. right?

All will be well for the little ones. They dont need much attention yet, and its only water. Now if she had to nute them that would be a different story.

Rosebud said:
Thank you. I hope that is true. My sister said, do I have to water? I said , I hope not. They should be ok but I guess she can't hurt watering right? WRONG. It will all be ok, really. right?

Lock the door and hide the key! :D

DSCF0736.JPG
I put everything in the veg room together. What a hodge podge...a reveg, a couple of clones, some seedlings.. a nice veging train wreck and medicine woman, who I have grown to love.

They look great RB! The reveg girl has a lot of bud left on her, she was a good yeilder huh?

that was Jack. Yes, she was. I just hope she really reveges for somehow, I don't have a clone of jack and that can't be right. I love that smoke. So here is hoping she will reveg and give me clones.

mojo for the reveg rosebud, just hold on it take's time

Thank you Fruity. We need the mojo! It is slow to reveg but I am giving her Nitrogen so I think that is helping. I will be patient. That is what we pot farmers do, be patient, right?

Great READ RB~

I'm following along and subscribed. How awesome to have so many different types/strains, looks like fun. I'mma hang out and keep an eye on your grow. Very interesting indeed! Much GREEN-GIRL-MOJO!!

So glad to see you pua. You are a great addition to MP. Did you want to guess what this is?

Thanks for coming by. I will save you a good seat as these seedlings get going.

DSCF0731.JPG

Rosebud said:
So glad to see you pua. You are a great addition to MP. Did you want to guess what this is?

Thanks for coming by. I will save you a good seat as these seedlings get going.

View attachment 166162
:) Much thanks for the compliment RB... much appreciated! The layers remind me of something tropical, but then again most everything does.

Although I CHEATED extensively via google images, I haven't a clue! :rofl: Inquiring minds wanna know...

I have never grown this before, it does look like it will be tropical. It is ginger root. I planted an old kinda had it, ginger root because it was showing a growth nub, so I had to plant it..I was surprised by this. to be cont...

Here is the big sativa pheno--8 Miles High. She is getting really close to the chop chop. She has been flowering for 60 days. She just really stretched, no matter what I did.

The third pic is another 8 Miles High. She is somewhat shorter, but still a sativa leaning pheno. She has been in 12/12 since 3-15.

4-18-11 001-2.jpg

4-18-11 003-2.jpg

4-18-11 007-2.jpg

Thanks THG! Those are amazing. The first and second 8 mile high look like they have some heavy buds for sativa. So when you order seeds you can expect each to be a different pheno?
How tall is that first one?
thank you, now I am excited for the seeds.

I leave for three days tomorrow. My sister is pet and plant sitting. All she will have to mess with is the seedlings. I will show her how to water them. I worry about them. The bigger ones will be fine w/out watering till I return. I am going to Seattle to do flowers for a wedding. I hope all the animals and PLANTS are fine when I return. Taking my Jack, some Medicine Woman and some Train wreck with me. Maybe if time, go to a dispensary. I am doing all white huge arrangements for the wedding. hope they turn out...
Thanks for listeneing and HAPPY 4/20 my friends.

Not to self: the CGold is showing a virus pattern (as in rose virus) So is clone, interesting. Only on two leaves each.

The seedlings are happier in the veg room with the big warm lights then in the cooler closet.

DSCF0737.JPG

DSCF0738.JPG

DSCF0739.JPG

Happy 4/20 and safe travels Rosebud :D :48: take one for the road.

P.S. Im really looking forward to the harvest/smoke report of the 8 mile high :aok:

See you back here soon Rose.

Your plants look great. I just love them when they are little like that. Clones just aren't near that cute. Cool on growing the Ginger, gonna want to keep giving us updates on that I hope.

Latest posts

Back