Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back up Beans...

Just put the following in soil.

Mosca's C99 Bx (2)
Cali Connections Tahoe OG (3)
3 more Chemdog DD x Sensi Star (none hve shown from the other 3)

Found the 2 C99 beans in a draw...forgot I even had them.

Looking forward to the Tahoe OG...CC already gve me a great LArry OG. Maybe I can score a keeper Tahoe.

Hamster Lewis said:
Back up Beans...

Just put the following in soil.

Mosca's C99 Bx (2)
Cali Connections Tahoe OG (3)
3 more Chemdog DD x Sensi Star (none hve shown from the other 3)

Found the 2 C99 beans in a draw...forgot I even had them.

Looking forward to the Tahoe OG...CC already gve me a great LArry OG. Maybe I can score a keeper Tahoe.

I'll be following your Tahoe's.

my current grow;
TH seeds Kushage
Burmese Kush
Dinafem Diesel, and WW all Fem.

I know ur gonna luv ur new OG and the c99 cool i hear a lot about them Ill follow up HL see if I can compete against you green thumb.... u r good well see
:hubba:

So My leaf are dying the bottom leaf onl on top everything is reall green n pefect I first noticed like a week ago when I also notice the bugs n PM... u think this could be cause by the larva eating my roots
or can it be im over fertilizing? I havent check my ppm reader lateely
I do howver check the PH everytime
another think it could b cuz i was letting water seat on the saucers... but I fixed that.. It could just be that there going into flowering IDK any help?
:rolleyes:

2011-08-22_00.42.28.jpg

HL ... I have a chair for those Mosca Beans ... And will make a spliff to pass on ... :48:

looks like n-burn...or salt buildup

Dr. Robertsozki said:
So My leaf are dying the bottom leaf onl on top everything is reall green n pefect I first noticed like a week ago when I also notice the bugs n PM... u think this could be cause by the larva eating my roots
or can it be im over fertilizing? I havent check my ppm reader lateely
I do howver check the PH everytime
another think it could b cuz i was letting water seat on the saucers... but I fixed that.. It could just be that there going into flowering IDK any help?
:rolleyes:

bho_expertz said:
HL ... I have a chair for those Mosca Beans ... And will make a spliff to pass on ... :48:

Thanks bho......help yourself to some snacks....:)

Irish said:
you've got more patience than you give yourself credit for, cause i've seen you finish many grows.;) :) that takes tons of patience.

very nice line-up you have running. mojo for the lil ones...peace...

Thanks form the vote of confidence Irish my friend.... Appreciate the mojo as well.:)

almost missed the train! glad i hopped on board! :)

Man I've been droolin over the tahoe pic on the tude...thinkin bout pickin that 1 up 4 sho :aok: cant wait to see how those grow

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I Wanna GO fast, I wanna grow fast lol :holysheep: :D

I will see what we can do.....strap in.:)

zem said:
almost missed the train! glad i hopped on board! :)

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've bought my ticket, I'm here for the ride.

Still plenty of seats....settle in and get some snacks. Thanks for joining us.

7greeneyes said:
Man I've been droolin over the tahoe pic on the tude...thinkin bout pickin that 1 up 4 sho :aok: cant wait to see how those grow

That makes two of us.....Swerve hit a home run with my Larry OG cut so maybe he can do it again with the Tahoe? I know,...I am a greedy lil hamster.:D

Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Back