East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ston-loc said:
BEAT!!! Today was day 26 straight. I started way early, fighting/salvaging what I could vs powdery mildew. Smokes good, just really mellow. Later stuff that I've tried quick dried hits way harder. Didn't really see much amber on the actual buds til recently. So pretty much, I have a wide range of early mellow stuff, to stuff that actually made it where it needed to be. Really stoked with this season. Hemper, I'll give a final tally once alls said and done :aok:

Bunch of stuff is really purpling up from the colder weather. The pic doesnt really do it justice, but the darker shades are totally purple.

Really sad how much is just rotting away, and getting destroyed from caterpillars and mold. But only so many hours in the day..... Still would call it a successful season :48:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone

And the experience should make for even better next year...well done and THANKS for sharing!! Congrats on the grow, my friend!

drfting07 said:
:icon_smile: Things are coming to an end here. All the buds are in the hanging room, either in jars or still on the line. This Satori is great stuff!

:48:

Special thanks to Ston-loc, Rose, THG, 4U, Ozzy, PC, Roddy and eveyone else here at MP. Rip this guys.....:bong:

:cool2: Drfting

Jars jars jars....you're gonna have a great winter! :aok: It was great to watch all the fun you guys were having, and I think you set the bar for next year...Roddy want better greenhouse results!! :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roddy again.

I tried Roddy :rofl: Im looking at 15 1/2 stuffed 2 quart jars.

Thanks Roddy, and congrats Drft. Had planned to call it done yesterday, but once we started digging under what looked to be rotten, the rotten colas cut away and tons of good nugs on lower off shoots. Looks like I've still got a few days of trimming frosty milky amber nugs left before I call 2012 a wrap. :48:

So far 4 half gallon mason jars. 2 8qt tupperwares and 6 4qt tupperwares being burped, and 30' of buds hanging on lines still. Who wants to come lend a hand :rofl:

Some work put in today. Still lots of good small nugs throughout the 3 standing girls. Just like a scavenger hunt to find them. Probably pulled another 1/4oz today in the couple hours I had after work. The girls are looking really pathetic and sad, all the good stuff just rotting away. Not sure how much more I'm doing this til i just call it done.

Current pic from today after transferring some from the containers to jars, and line to containers. Still a ways to go :stoned:

107.JPG

Thread has long been dead after harvest. But figured to end it for good after the final work today. Been kind of MIA after 32 days straight of harvesting. Definitely need to game plan that better next year.

Have been just looking at the boneyard of so much rotten stuff for months now. Finally took the time to lop them all down and clean up the yard for the season.

Ended up losing all but 3 zips off one plant to powdery mildew. Lost a ton to PM and bud rot on the other 4. Final dried weight is a rough estimate from smaller amounts weighed, and what was given to helpers. Pretty sure ended up around 3 1/2 lbs dried give or take. Pretty stoked on grow number 2's results. Now the yard is cleared, and a few month break until game planning next season. Hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for all the kind words along the way.

Few pics to go out on.

The boneyard finally getting cut down.

The gnarly trunk of one of them. Actually have it setting aside to dry out. Bout the size of a baseball bat, but wider, haha.

Same ones root ball. Full root ball in the 33 gallon tote :eek:

Thanks again all for looking. :48:

110.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

This was a great fun ride. You guys really rocked it. Look at those roots and trunk. Man.
Thanks for sharing your journal.

Thanks Rose! I still definitely consider myself a newbie. Could have yielded way more had I got it down in time. But, is what it is. Live and learn. ;)

Latest posts

Back