5 gallon hydro mother pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*TheGreatWhite*

*TheGreatWhite*
Reaction score
What up to all my fellow growers. I'm new to this forum. It's a rad website for beginners and vets. I'm starting a new strain of mr. Nice guy and wanted to make a mother but I didn't want to plant in dert. I haven't done any hydro but I would like to make a home made 5 gallon hydro bucket. Like I Said I haven't done any hydro so I really don't know where to start. If anyone could help give me a pointer or two that would be awesome.
TheGreatWhite.

Pointers:

Good air stone
Good air pump
GH 3part
pH starting point 5.6 pH finishing point 6.0 before changing rez and/or adjusting.

Good luck growing:bong:

pcduck said:
Pointers:

Good air stone
Good air pump
GH 3part
pH starting point 5.6 pH finishing point 6.0 before changing rez and/or adjusting.

Good luck growing:bong:

:yeahthat: :goodposting:

Great advice.

I personally believe that it is better to keep moms in dirt.

Aswsome thanks for the help its exaactly what I was looking for.i love this website. Stay up my fellow greener's

Why do you say dirt? Wouldn't you get healther stronger cuttings off a hydro plant.

No, not necessarily. I just find mother easier to take care of when in soil....and I run hydro.

Ok. So this is the next question I should of asked after how to make a dwc machine. What would I have to do to care for this mothers...like the prosses of mantinace to the bucket and feeding a mom in hydro.

Latest posts

Back