Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those Larry babies or Nurse Larry babies?

I am running the F2s I made. I notice that the leaves are nice and wide--more like an indica. I am wondering if this denotes more of the Medicine Woman side, as Larry OG is 60% sativa and has skinnier leaves.

Those are nurse larrys, i had to keep up with you guys. MW was a true hybrid too. I haven't tried your f2's yet. Isn't this the funnest when we all grow out the same stuff?

Thanks Hush, you could be right about the Cal-Mag. I didn't start it until flowering, but I think it could have used a bit while still in veg. And yes, the mites always take a toll.

My third plant which is substantially smaller has also turned out to be a girl. So, I got 3 out of 3 girls. I guess that helps make up for the times I get 5 out of 5 males.

Shortbus, are those all Nurse Larrys?

all of the babies are nurse larry. the 2 biggest are cindy99, and the ugly duckling
one is a clone of the SL that is re-vegging

cindy99...

View attachment 20140324_033730 (1).jpg

View attachment 20140324_033735 (1).jpg

Now I got the red solo cup song stuck in my head.

looking good.......... green mojo

:48:

what up folks I guess I am one of the lucky to give these beans a try thx mom,I have 3 nurse larry and 3 larry og all of them are doing great,all came up within 3 days,these will be grown under led lighting so we will see,this will be my 2nd grow under led lights and Ill tell you I am really impressed so far.....I will post some pics when they are bigger as they are just little gals now.....

What kind of LED's did you get and how big is your space? I am very curious.

I sure am happy with the bushiness of my Nurse Larrys. Larry OG is know to grow rather tall and leggy, so I am thinking that these maybe have more of the Medicine Woman traits.

Meetmrfist2, nice to see you! Glad you will be joining us.

Medicine woman had great structure... I know i am prejudice, but i think she really improves Larry. But that is what we will find out in this group grow..I am excited. Thanks you all.
Here are a couple of pic's of medicine woman right before harvest a few years ago...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54004&page=23

i can't seem to find the pictures in this thread to re post... weird...

Rosebud, my Nurse Larrys are looking a lot like your Medicine Woman. I will try and get some pics up. I use my laptop to post pics up. I just hate Windows 8 so much--I can never get it to do what I want it to. I have trouble with pics on it.

That is awesome.... wouldn't it be cool if i could get her back...a new and improved version?? I am tickled that is what you are seeing. Are those your F2?

cool group grow here.....Rosey I scored 2 used lights on the local craigslist one is a advanced led 200,11 band.....suppose to cover a 4x3 area the other one is a older 9 band bigdog light that is to cover 3x3 I have them side by side and my grow space is about 4x5 so I have plenty of light,been rotating plants every 3or 4 hours.....Im still trying to dial these lights in,noticing that if they are too close the upper leaves will look like they have bleach spots,and if they are too far away they will stretch.....Im liking my light bill though,cut it to under half of what it has been under t5 and hps for real.....the initial cost sucks but Im liking the results....I am noticing my Nurse Larry babies leaves are much broader than the L og....will take some pics in the future when they are worth lookin at.....they are just little big girls now.....:icon_smile:

Mr fist....thank you for telling me. I would really like to invest in some but keep waiting for the price to go down....And i have no clue what i would get. My grow shop keeps telling me to wait..But i am seeing some nice product come out of using led's....

So glad you are here mrfist....Rock it out tonight...if you have a gig....

I wish we were giging tonite,not....we are in the studio doing some recordings and putting demo together for our promo pack...great bunch of musicians so it is all good,I'd rather be making some coin with a gig.....as far as led lighting Big Dog is the best I have seen,they have really done their research on light spectrums,alot of companies are busy as we speak dialing in the led technology and Im sure the prices will come down....on our local craigslist there is 5 different ads for peeps selling their hps systems......all for under a 150......go figure....advanced led is another good brand from what I have seen.

Wow you sure do, I have not seen that. The stretchy one is Larry is my guess. Can't wait to watch these grow. Thank you a bunch for posting pics... I am having fun with this...

Looking good drfting.

Rosebud, yes, these are the F2s.

One of my plants has one bud that is really hairy--it is just like a little semi-circle of hairs. I don't know if it will continue this way or not. I will try and get a pic of it when the lights are on tomorrow. All 3 of mine are quite short and bushy. I have 2 Larry OG x GSC that are stretching, but the Nurse Larrys are incredibly bushy and seem to be taking after Medicine Woman.

Latest posts

Back