Hello from Toronto First time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Hello I am growing in a 4x4x7 tent with a 1000watt HPS light. I am looking forward to meeting some new growers and to learn a lot more. Hope this site is not like the last grow site I was on. I am also an MJ medical card holder.

Do we have a strain sub forum hear?

Welcome Stankdank! This is a pretty nice place, i hope you enjoy your time here.

We have a place for strain reviews, is that what you mean? Have a look around.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, 000StankDank000 .

You came to the right place to expand your cannabis growing knowledge for sure.

See you round MP, bud :ciao:

:peace:,

7ge:stoned:

Welcome to MP. I can assure you this place is not like those other Tool Sheds.

Welcome, I have been to Toronto and thought it was great city!!!!
:48:

Wow I can already tell this place is much different thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes I am looking for a strain grow review like how lets say people like white widow from Nirvana etc

Does the site host the pictures?

You don't have to host them at photo bucket then post do you?

I got a plant problem I need help with wanna post a pic

yes site hosts pics click manage attachments the rest is explanitory lol welcome to the site

I just wanna say this site is awesome this is how a marijuna culture forum should be blows the other 2 out of the water.

Great bunch of people hear warm welcomes no put downs awesome

Welcome! There are a whole lot of people here with a lot of knowledge who are glad to help. You can post up you pic in the Sick Plant section and we can have a look. I see you started a seed selection thread. I will see you there.

Latest posts

Back