List and reviews of U.S. Seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
It seems logical that US based growers would stop dealing with customs and start buying seeds stateside. Sorry Herbies and Attitude :( I enjoyed buying from both of them.

However, for speed, shipping cost, lack of customs, etc. it seems to make sense to buy US.

I have heard good things about Southern Oregon Seeds...

http://www.sooregonseeds.com/

I have found a few others but I have no reviews or opinions to support any of them.

Has anyone had any good (or bad) experiences with US based seedbanks?

Thanks

all the USA based seeds banks that I have used were very good. I have no intention of posting the info on an open forum.

I'm pretty sure they all have web sites. I don't think you're going to say anything in this open forum that isn't on their web site. But, thanks for your input, anyway.

Maybe you could PM me your best choice. Thanks again

Yes, I would love a list of american seed companies. Thanks Hackerman. I am sure they would like the business, wouldn't they?

Yes,,if they are an open for business Seed Bank, ,why not list them if they are good? I wouldnt think there would be Seed Banks in a State thats its illegal in.
You holding out on us Umbra. :smoke1: Come on,,give up the secrets. Lol

True North Seedbank in Canada http://truenorthseedbank.com/ seems to be a big player. The reviews are good and inventory looks good. However, USA shipping is $20+ and stealth is $30+

Are there customs between Ca and US these days?

Southern Oregon Seeds doesn't seem to have much in stock. Same with seedsherenow.

I need to order beans soon so I need to pick one and run with it.

Yes,,if they are an open for business Seed Bank, ,why not list them if they are good? I wouldnt think there would be Seed Banks in a State thats its illegal in.
You holding out on us Umbra. :smoke1: Come on,,give up the secrets. Lol

If they use the USPS for deliveries they are breaking federal law.

No matter what they are doing when it comes to weed they are breaking Federal Law. It is not legal by Federal Law. So,,yep i get what yur saying Duck.

Nice list Umbra. Cool.

No matter what they are doing when it comes to weed they are breaking Federal Law. It is not legal by Federal Law. So,,yep i get what yur saying Duck.

Nice list Umbra. Cool.

Yep, nothing like making Leo's job easier. They don't even have to work hard. Just read the list and wait.

Umbra, can you vouch for these sites or is it just a list? A couple had nice inventory (which seems to be the down side of the US seedbanks vs Herbies and Attitude).

Thanks
As with anything, buyer beware. But I have bought from all of these with no problems.

Cool, that's good enough for me. Thanks again.

I just ordered off one of umbra's list (thanks again, bud) so I should have something good (or bad) to report before long.

The good news is, I don't have to wait weeks for my payment to go overseas and the time back. I am hoping to know something very soon.

I ordered some Hazeman XXX. Anyone have any knowledge of this breeder or this strain?

One thing I had a little problem with was selecting a breeder. There are so many small breeders, it's hard to know who's who. We all know Barney's Farm, Bohdi and the other big and popular breeders but there seems to be a zillion players in the game. I'm assuming, as with all things, there are breeders to avoid.

We have forums and sub-forums for strains and seedbanks. Maybe we should start a forum for breeder recommendations. Just a thought.

I'll update as soon as I know something.

I know Hazeman. He was the breeder behind MotaRebel for years. I have a few of his beans, lol. I was a mod at the site he launched his seed biz from. I like some of his stuff. I know nothing about XXX.

i always go with the tude, have not got gone wrong with them even if there not usa

Latest posts

Back