Long time!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saying you grow gsc is like saying you grow weed, lol. OGKB, forum cut, or thin mint?
In the flower room I have, sour dubb, sour punch, sour secret, mimosa, orange super skunk, orange dot, forbidden jelly, box of chocolate, blues x cheese, and double purple doja F3.
In the tent, black mamba, mango x blackrose, fruity pebbles og cubed, insane jane strawberry diesel, almond cookies, apricot head, Heath Robinson's purple wreck, frozen lava, peyote purple x deep chunk, and purple buckeye x gdp.
In the closet, a bunch more I can't remember.

How are the PP DC coming along?

I need to transplant bad. Not a lot of vertical growth with the spydr, so I had to take a couple top leaves off to let some light in. Just started sexing some of the plants, so will know more whether it is male or female. I only popped 2 or 3 beans so far.

I need to transplant bad. Not a lot of vertical growth with the spydr, so I had to take a couple top leaves off to let some light in. Just started sexing some of the plants, so will know more whether it is male or female. I only popped 2 or 3 beans so far.

Same here so that's understandable. I only ended up with a single fem. PP leaning...long, skinny leaves, frosty lil popcorn buds. I just hope the DC ups potency.

Latest posts

Back