Possibility of Drug Test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sTuNNed oNe

Okay so here's my dealio. I got caught twice this school year with weed and have been sentenced to Disciplinary Probation and Drug/Alcohol Counseling. The Drug/Alcohol Counseling lady told me they don't drug test. Would Disciplinary Probation? Also, I have my court hearing with the city on May 5, would they drug test me at court? I smoked yesterday for the first time after quitting for 2 and a half weeks before that. Also, when I was in the hospital March 26, they gave me a piss test which I PASSED after smoking everyday for the past year including the same day I had to take it. How is that possible? Also, I'm 18 and weigh about 170, high metabolism. Many questions, answer anyone you can, you don't need to answer every single one with one post. THANKS!

When my son was caught he was only 16 but when he went to court they did have him tested. In my opinion you should stop now and clean yourself out just to be on the safe side.

Also, when I was in the hospital March 26, they gave me a piss test which I PASSED after smoking everyday for the past year including the same day I had to take it.
unless they said it was a drug screen, they did not test. They were testing kidney function and other things medically connected to your hospital visit.
not for drugs.

Probation...adult or juvenile expect to be tested if guilty of substance abuse. That should be on your court paper work. The max. tests they can give you, required notice, and were to report should all be outlined in your paperwork. Court ordered testing is not like pre-employment screens, They can and probably will watch you. Court ordered the game changes.

don't screw around...call and ask and stay clean until your done with this.

Refrane from Smokeing untill your POrobation is over..its the one place I know they watch ya piss...I pass pre employment and random screens all the time..But If had to do probation again..I would stop all togather untill it was over...come on..its your freedom we are talking about

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back