Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sativa leaning but with the indica flowering times.

so what up peeps,no one doing bong hits anymore.....hope all is well BIU BHC.....peace:beatnik:

I am i am i am....

It is RAINING on my almost finished girls. It started in the middle of the night. The cool tarp is on the ground wet. As soon as it stops i am going out there with the leaf blower... Crazy ole lady blow drying her pot....Yep, that's me.

Mr Fist, I could join you for a bong hit, a joint, a vape, you name it son.

BIU peeps, lets get the bhc back in motion.

Lovely pictures Duck, thanks.

@THG & RoseBud...May want to checkout Chucky's Bride. Very much a sativa high, happy/energized and still has some pain relief with the flowering times of an indica. Has a very fruity/flora smell and taste. Escobar is the breeder.

pcduck are you suggesting the dethroning of Satori :eek: or just a little sisterly rivalry?

I have 2 Indica leaning strains [White Siberian (AK-47/White Widow) and Critical Kuch] and I'm still deciding on one Sativa to fill out my VEG-Mothers.
I already have: a single FEM (free-bee) Cinderella 99 bean, 8x REG Satori, 6 FEM Wreckage, 5 FEM Tangerine Dream... can't decide.

and now Chucky's Bride enters the ring...

:vap_bong__emoticon:

IMO Joe..Chucky's Bride is better then Satori, or at lease the Satori that I grew.

Thanks Duck! I'm always on the lookout for great sativas with short flowering periods. So, I went ahead and ordered a pack. I love my Satori, so am anxious to give these a try. I have always been partial to C99, but didn't think it measured up to Satori.

I just may have to do a Satori/Chucky grow just to compare. I ordered some more Satori seeds when they had them in stock at Amazon. I was going to pop a few just for new stock, but now I think I will wait until I get the Chucky's and start them at the same time. Do you have a time frame on delivery?

Thank you Duck. I will try her out. She sure looks pretty.

Our harvest is done and I am glad. What a lovely haul...Too tired to type.

Welcome Joe!

Just a quick check in. Hope everyone's doing well and enjoying the cooler weather. :)

Thanks Duck! I'm always on the lookout for great sativas with short flowering periods. *

I just may have to do a Satori/Chucky grow just to compare. I ordered some more Satori seeds when they had them in stock at Amazon. I was going to pop a few just for new stock, but now I think I will wait until I get the Chucky's and start them at the same time. Do you have a time frame on delivery?

Due to it being duck season here, I am unable to take a direct flight. So delivery may take awhile.:rofl: Yawl know I would hate to get my tail feathers shot off, flying the wrong direction
I will be taking more clones for the 3rd run.

That is great news Duck, she must be a special one. Don't get your tail feathers shot off.

gimmee a sec duck, gotta rinse out this bong water
(I forgot just how much it STINKS!) ...

:vap_bong__emoticon:

mmmmm wake'n-bong

now is when I'd LOVE a good sativa strain VS this CritKush.
don't get me wrong I lived on middle America schwag for 15 years+
the quality I'm growing myself never NEVER came around here... well maybe when the Dead were in town... "Kind, get yer Kind nuggs"
/sigh

Good morning bong hogs! I am about to recover from the harvest... I will join you for this morning bong, and this after noon bongs and this evening bongs.

Latest posts

Back