Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and get back to growing. Still look in here from time to time, but hardly ever post. Good to see everyone again!

I remember you HIE

Well I'll be damned... Look what I found! I was pretty sure I'd be the "turkey" in the room after all these years but I do believe I have found a few old dudes and dudettes from my Great white daze after all!
How's everyvody getting along? My buddy Hick and ole' Stoney still keepin' everybody straight or what?

Well I'll be damned... Look what I found! I was pretty sure I'd be the "turkey" in the room after all these years but I do believe I have found a few old dudes and dudettes from my Great white daze after all!
How's everyvody getting along? My buddy Hick and ole' Stoney still keepin' everybody straight or what?

Have not heard from Hick in a long time. Unfortunately, Stoney passed away a couple years ago. Good to see you again old friend. Hope all is well.

I'm getting along alright I guess, glad to see some of you guys are still around, man it's been nearly a decade and how about the progress we're seeing (slowly but surely) in regards to the almighty chronic? I've been in awe as more and more evidence appears that our dirty little secret could actually be the cure for cancer, I stopped growing for several years there after my son was born, realizing it wasn't all about me anymore - I just couldn't take a chance. Times are certainly changing though, smashing buds, wax, dabs, loud, and vapes, good lord the helicopters don't bother me these days everyone has drones.. and how about the LED lights??

Wowza, lots of oldies posting here. Hello to one and all.

Latest posts

Back