OG Kush, CBD Thunderstruck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
1/8/15

So I decided to try out these fem OG seeds I made so far only half the seeds germed. I also am trying out this high CBD low THC strain Thunderstruck. I plan on vegging them under 2 T5s for 3 weeks. Then I am moving them in the Greenhouse with a 400w HPS,veg them for another month or so then flower. I have a weird mutant in one of the OGs as well, curious how it will produce. They all spouted last week. Right now they are on a 24/0 schedule.

View attachment G1.jpg

View attachment w1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, go lil babies go. I got a bunch of babies as well. I think I might add some OG, in the next round as well.

I had a Dinafem OG Kush seedling do that exact thing, looked kinda bad but she grew right out of it.

Well the mutant ended up dying. I transplanted the OGs and Thunderstruck into 3 gallon bags. They did have some shock as it was windy one day and they got knocked.over. They have since recovered. I plan on vegging the OGs for a few more weeks, take clones, then do a SOG in the greenhouse. I might put the TS in a 5 gallon smart pot 2 weeks before I flower.

View attachment DSC_0831.jpg

Well I started taking some OG clones today. Looks like I'm going to have to buy another humidity dome and some more cubes tomorrow when I go to the hydro store

View attachment DSC_0871.jpg

Well I flowered the thunderstruck 2 weeks ago and she started budding a few days ago. Been spraying the clone for 4 weeks or so with TM so I should be seeing balls soon. Most of my og clones finally rooted (after 3 weeks). I have also germed some more og,the widow,and bubblegum kush seeds. I am undecided if I want to veg then for a week or so in gallon bags and do a SOG. Or veg them in 3 gallon bags for 5-6 weeks and do a "normal" grow.

growingweed.gif

View attachment p1.jpg

View attachment p2.jpg

View attachment p3.jpg

Hey man , I thought about doing what you did with making fem seeds but was going to go the cs route, I never did but good luck to you.

oh ya buDDy looking good am in green mojoooz to u

DR u and me are using same cubes i think

hmm this thread needs the DR

what up curling the fans

So I harvested the Thunderstruck today. I am gonna dry the buds for a week,decarb,then make some RSO. The pollen sacs were non viable unfortunately. As for the others I lost the widow and a few OG clones. I gave some too a friend too. So now im left wiith the Bubblegum Kush and 8 OG's in 3 gallon bags. I will veg them for 3 more weeks or so then flower via light dep. Curious how this will turn out as you are suppose to get denser buds flowering in june-July. I am also gonna transplant them in 7 gallon bags before I flower.

View attachment 224315256-DSC_0977.jpg

View attachment 224314487-DSC_0968.jpg

View attachment 224313721-DSC_0975.jpg

Latest posts

Back