Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Mom....check this out...Ya know My Oldest Graduated last year ..starts collage JAn....well me Nico is doing a program called..Running start...where she will have 2yr collage credit by time she Grads High school....and the Kicker..she only goes to the High school for 1 class a day right now untill the 24th:doh:..Jr..is in full time as he still middle school...Cant wait for Wedsnesday..start of ELi Manning:D..ya see Dman is sportinga Brady helmet?....ya know what Im a have to do:giggle:..looks like some nice weather again ..need to get some YArd work done:p

Lets puff on some cubbys nugs..looks like they is a few left
:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

4u, how kick azz about her HS! What an awesome opportunity. :D
I hope our bros have a good year. ;) SO excited about tonight, couldn't be a better choice.

High folks, it's a beautiful, sunny Wednesday. It's appitizers for dinner tonight, having company for some TV watching. Will one of u bring the chips?

BIU everyone! I got cleaning to do so also send me some vibes to get up offa my butt!

Sounds fun SM, i am sending you the satori buzz.

4U, our daughter did running start. Saves you two years in college expense..it was great. I hope she loves it.

Morning Heal, Duck, Cubby, Ozzy, Orange, Drft, and the special ones I missed.

Speaking of special. We have a special needs squirrel. more on that later, or not. ha.

Gotta go out on this beautiful morning and take a walk. I go reluctantly.

:ciao: Rose

hope to hear more on the needing squerrl.....we had one here a few years back that had been attacked by something and bite half its face off including one eye...well we doctored it up to health and it had left but allways stayed close as we fed it...but one he was gone...DAm thing allways figured how to get outta cage when he was ready...okay too much type

Yes, do explain about that squirrel!!!

Well 4u, I hope Sunday night is better. :)

Biu!!

cubby said:
Have you considered the old glasses with fake nose and mustache? ;)

Good one!

Today I volunteered at the gym where we take care of kids so their moms can workout. We were all outside rolling down the hill. I learned when you get older "twirly- spinny" isn't as fun as it used to be. But it was warm and sunny and waaaay fun.

tastyness said:
Good one!

Today I volunteered at the gym where we take care of kids so their moms can workout. We were all outside rolling down the hill. I learned when you get older "twirly- spinny" isn't as fun as it used to be. But it was warm and sunny and waaaay fun.

:rofl:

yeah its harder to get back up too:D

Mom....gonna be a good game sunday night...Ill be over Rays house watching smoking and drinking...and yes..ALL in that order:p

46 days no rain..and high of 80f today:)

Hi duck, 4u, tasty, os, rose, cubby, ozz (where r uuu?) and anyone I may have forgotten. It's 3 for Thursday. :D Hit dem bongs people!

Ya 4u, I'm super excited about Sunday night. Have a few friends over and will be celebrating your way. Kids going to bed early here that night, lmao.

Tasty- I watch my 8 yr old spin and just seeing him gets me dizzy. I have a very sensitive equalibrium. Getting old, ha ha.

Back to laundry. Sigh.

morning thursday 3 hitters of the bong---might take me a couple hours to catch up cause i am smoking some primo stuff---none of that schwagg that requires 3 rips at the bong to get a buzz---who knows maybe my scnizzle ain't that great either and i am just a 1 hit light weight---either way i am :stoned: and wish you all the same where ever you are :cool:

Been wondering that myself. Hope he didn't get himself into any trouble!

Nite my friends.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having another beautiful day here:)

Plus it is Frieday:D

BIU :bong:

Morning Duck, morning BHC.

It BIU o'clock! :bong:

Off to play in the garden :bolt:

Good Morning Duck/drft

47 days no rain...and 86f today....better head to me garden

Latest posts

Back