Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes ma'am....kicked it in full stride and hit it so hard it jarred my back which is also killing me today....not a good day to be banged up...yard needs mowing and both cars need to be washed, plus I need to service the car I'm giving to my BIL on Wednesday of next week. Wife is keeping me on lock down today, I'm pretty hard headed so she put her foot down and made a convincing argument that the lawn and cars can wait till tomorrow ;)

PC did you see the story where GG has sent out cease and desist letters? Dunno if its true or a prank, i'm kinda partial to GG #4 myself :)

:ciao: BHC

Sunny and 55* time to get the Garden ready.

:bong:

Morning bongers. I'll join you all in a Saturday morning bong. I've got a bit of Gorilla Glue #4, too.

I love spring! Rained all day yesterday, but today is looking like it is going to be nice. A little foggy now, but that will burn off in no time. Everything is greening up and

Ah Kraven, watch those toesies. A broken toe can slow you down for sure. But your back is probably bothering you more. Don't work so hard you aggravate things. Who sent out cease and desist letters and why? I'm confused.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kraven, first I heard. Although they will most likely win. If in legal state.

THG I saw a post yesterday somewhere that linked an article that may that may or may not be a prank...I'm not sure, but it seem the legit company that makes Gorilla Glue glue products got tired of growers / breeders using their trade marked name. Their lawyers were sending out cease and desist letter to those breeders who have marketed and sold their cannabis product named with the trade mark name GG. Like I said, I have not followed up on that since I am not a breeder selling beans / cuts. But the article looked legit....who knows it could have been some form of advertising but it looked real enough for me not to question it.

I did find it odd that just now they are deciding to do that when GG#5 is in the works....who knows, it made for an interesting read

Maybe Walmart is tired of high boiz asking for it. :rofl:

HB1: I heard they sell gg at walmart.
HB2: Hey, bra lets check it .

Walmart employee: Here is the gg.
HB1&2: How do you smoke it?

:rofl::rofl: :bong:

:rofl:

Article said peeps were calling them trying to source clones / seeds and they finally got fed up with it....some peeps just don't take time to think ;)

I try to be polite but yes, the bar is very low now....sadly I have watched it happen over the last 30 years....all started in the Reagan era...I think it was a grand plan, dumb down America, turn the blue collar workers away from the democratic party, get everybody to spend credit and not cash. Most folks now aren't smart enough to ask the right questions.....it's how the cheeto man group got where they are now.

what strain is gorila glue have not heard of it here in South Carolina,sounds sticky to me....

Hitting the market in summer of 2016, Gorilla Glue #1 by GG Strains is the potent and flavorful sister strain to Gorilla Glue #4, who took the fast lane to fame in recent years after snagging several Cannabis Cup awards. This indica-dominant phenotype has a more piney aroma than her sister, though they were bred from the same parent genetics (Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel). Patients typically look to GG #1’s heavy-handed effects to treat pain and sleeplessness.

That may explain why I saw "washington glue" at the pot shop... now it makes sense.

on my radar...hope everyone is enjoying this weekend,chillin hitting my vape with some sour deisel....nice and baked....BIU BHC.......peace

@THG, how's your AEM coming along?
Have you reached the magic pH number yet?

Morning Bongers!

Duck, getting there. The pH yesterday was 3.7. The web site says the target pH is 3.5, so getting close.

I use Gorilla Glue products all the time and still didn't make the connection until you mentioned it Kraven--I was actually trying to figure out who was sending the cease and desist. People are seriously calling the glue company asking about clones?!?

Hope everyone has a great week!

Thats what the article said THG, but there was no real by line so not sure who wrote it and the web site was a link I followed from another article so it could have been some sort of the advertising that looks like legit news stories. I wouldn't put it past some of these younguns .....some don't have good walking around sense and if they were in a perfectly legal state I could see somebody calling the actual glue company and making inquires. I would hope people have not lost that much common sense...but hey we live in new times it seems.

Latest posts

Back