Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone need any snow?
I am tired of it. Snow this morning, 58° tomorrow.

But there again it's Friday, Time to BIU :bong1: :bong:

Got a question?

How many of you are willing to use your real name and real home address, while admitting you broke numerous laws, here on this forum?

Just wondering. :bong:

Weedhopper is my real name and i live at Br549 Weedhop texas,,,,yehaaaaaa

Got a question?

How many of you are willing to use your real name and real home address, while admitting you broke numerous laws, here on this forum?

No way I would ever give up who I am or where I stay, my state is legal but still not ever coming out of the shadows online. Did someone you know pull a boneheaded move like that Duck ?

Got a question?

Even if you did not break any laws, it is a bonehead thing to yell to the world that you have cannabis growing at your home.

Joe, no, I have also had my fill of snow this season. I believe that it is through snowing here, but it did snow at my place in the mountains the other day (one of the reasons I am a "flat-lander" now). Hope it melted off fast. We don't get tornadoes here, but had a heck of a nasty wind storm yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! BIU as needed.

Duck, no way. I don't want myself to be narrowed down to more than a 100 mile area.

:ciao:

Sun is shining...AND the outside garden is calling

No way will I share in open forum who I am and where I live.

:bong:

what I went through last year here in a not friendly state really sucked and I would'nt wish it on anyone,so with that said no I will stay under the radar....BIU BHC.....peace

I guess the BH club is'nt as popular as it once was...hope everyone is doing great....BIU BHC how you doing Rose....

Still here WeedHopper:)
Nice weather has arrived and all new people at the golf course. They keep me hopping. Been doing the sleep-work-eat and repeat routine.

Does anyone watch the show "The Detour" on TBS? That show is a riot. :laugh:

Duck,,you work at a Golf Course? If so thats cool. I love to play golf,,,just haven't been able to in a long time. Really miss it.

Latest posts

Back