Plant size issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
So I have this female bagseed plant thats about 8-12 wks old. It is is getting to be a big bush. I have 8 other plants that are just a week old. I need to flower them all at one time so it will be a few weeks. Should I chop this girl up into clones so all the plants are about the same size?

Or should I just try to LST the crap out of her and let her stay a bush.

I worry about running out of room when all these plants star flower...

What would you do, she has several (8+) quality clone canidates, or she can be LST's and shes already been topped and fimmd once.

how long until you figure you are going to flip the switch and send them into 12/12?

i was hoping i could wait another 4 weeks. I have 7 seedlings that are a week old and want them to be a pretty good size when they were done...

Guess you tell me... How long should I wait...

If shes a big mother, why dont u clone her a lil bit by topping her and take a couple side shoots too. Do some nice N-filled nutes. That'lll get u some clones and get u a nice shorter smaller plant thats nice and mature and ready to give you a show! :hubba:

shes been topped.... I see about 5 or 6 really good canidates for clones, maybe more a little smaller...

She looks like she will be a 6 cola plant if i dont touch her...

6 is plenty! what light u usin? HPS/MH ull have a nice yeilding plant.

Latest posts

Back