Cloned too many times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but a clone is a clone, an exact replica. its not very similar but slightly weaker, so 200 generations later isnt it still an exact replica

Therein of, lies the question............ I suspect many factors come into play on any given plant strain.

I had a Jack Herrer that ended up being discontinued because it lost it's potency. At the moment, I have a couple of cuts of an outdoor plant that started producing 3 fingered leaves and never reverted back. I had the Jack and Purple Diesel do that as well and the leaves were much longer than the original plant. It didn't effect the potency at all but it sure got attention. I reversed the Purp D with the 3 fingerd leaves to collect pollen and dusted the same plant. The resulting seeds produced normal plants.

I had a clone of skunk#1 that had been given to me when it was at least 4 years old and I used it in sea of green method.That's 3 cloning mothers per year starting in 1991and it only died of because I left my grow room in incompetent hands for 2 weeks in 2003 and the idiot neglected the crop and didn't water for the entire time.
Keep the strongest apical clones as your Mothers and you can go for ever

Latest posts

Back