A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Ohla MPrs! I thought I should just start a GJ to keep all of my pics together. Here are some grow/basement details for ya.... I currently run a 1800w perpetual grow in a 4' x 8' area in my basement. I use FoxFarm Big Grow and Tiger Bloomz only. Recently I've been using promix instead of my normal Sunshine mix #4. When I made the switch I didn't realize that I grabbed Promixs prenuted soiless mix. To say the least, I don't like it. Now I have the nutrient free mix that I'll start using, so we'll see what happens here. Flowering is done in 2gal pots.

Strains I'm running currently:

Buckeye Purple F2BX1

Banana Buckeye

Dead North

Bros.Grimm C99 aka Grail

Liquid_kids Bubba Chunk

Just to get things started...... Grail @ 60 days......

View attachment SAM_1097.jpg

View attachment SAM_1098.jpg

View attachment SAM_1100.jpg

View attachment SAM_1102.jpg

View attachment SAM_1103.jpg

View attachment SAM_1104.jpg

Excellent looking buds Monster, good job.

Those are very pretty,you have made the breeder proud, i am sure.

Excellent looking buds Monster, good job.
Thank you Sir!
Those are very pretty,you have made the breeder proud, i am sure.
Thanx Rose!
Oh my..... *picks up jaw*
LOL!
Looks dope :48: ill be watchin
:vap-leafy_wave:

I made some oil this weekend. 1 batch of Grail and a batch of Strawberry Diesel.

View attachment SAM_1091.jpg

View attachment SAM_1092.jpg

View attachment SAM_1093.jpg

View attachment SAM_1094.jpg

View attachment SAM_1096.jpg

nice i got 5 buckeye purp seeds i won on Mc cant wait to grow em they look dope

Hello AM. Thank you for sharing. I just love looking at pictures.

Keep them coming.

Lovely looking bud Monster, now dry that baby out and give us a smoke report .:fly:

Lovely looking bud Monster, now dry that baby out and give us a smoke report .:fly:

Thank you MR1! I'm gunna need at least 6 weeks to do a legit smoke report. I am also hoping the errl from this gal will be purple. Fingers are crossed!

Nice let me know what it tastes like im waiting on after harvest to get another room up so i can start some mothers of the buckeye been to busy outdoors to get em started

Nice let me know what it tastes like im waiting on after harvest to get another room up so i can start some mothers of the buckeye been to busy outdoors to get em started

For sure man. Won't be long now.:)

Latest posts

Back