Multi Strain Flood and Drain...clone to flower in s.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are clones before i re potted them. They went into rockwool croutons that i got for free from the h store. Pics to follow this eve.

View attachment 1223142000a.jpg

Clones are in full stretch mode. They love the 600hps. They absolutely love the rockwool croutons as well. The croutons are showing a lot of potential. I only need to flood once a day. Im flooding twice just to pull in the oxygen to the root zone. My leeroy, sour diesel, and sharkshock are all packing on weight everyday. Not too much longer for them ...couple of weeks maybe 3... Jan 28 is 70 days from flip. After they clear out i will have 2 purple trainwrecks in there as i already chopped the shiznit auto down. Shiznit was very frosty and smells exactly like a lemon rind. Just in time as my jars are all empty. The manicured buds weighed 88.2 grams. So probably about an ounce when dry. I had to tie down the big plants as they started getting some light burns on the leaves. I suspect i will have to do this once more when the stretch is done.

Looks nice and frosty

Yeah, not too bad. Pretty potent for an auto. I think the auto breeders are starting to catch up.

Ok so one of my leeroy plants was a male. It is now compost and i sure hope i got him in time. I also killed all of the clone i took from him. The female leeroy is getting chopped down next week...she is swollen and about 90 percent cloudy 10 percent clear. The srretch is really on on the big table as well...i have to tie them down continually due to a lack of head room. The clones are really going to benefit from going into the tent on the 28th. They are starting to throw pistils all over. Cant wait to try that leeroy in a couple of weeks. It is almost 100 percent sativa. Anyhoo...pics

View attachment 0114150744c.jpg

View attachment 0114150744d.jpg

View attachment 0114150744b.jpg

View attachment 0114150743.jpg

Woohoo time to start sampling, nice jammed tent.

The surviving leeroy came down today. It was all cloudy with about 1 or two ambers...perfect for a sativa. After trimming it weighed 12.4 oz wet...incliding the stalks so im hoping for 3 oz dry and jarred. It smells absolutely amazing...fuel and skunk like og and a little fruity too. Cant wait to try it out. The pics dont do it justice. The larger colas are about the size of a water bottle and they look way frostier in person. Im happy with this haul especially because it was a sickly plant that i really didnt have much hope for in the beginning. Next week im chopping my sour d and shark shock. I will be making rick simpson oil with the shark shock plant. Both of those are about twice the size of the leeroy plant.

View attachment 0116152227.jpg

View attachment 0116152224.jpg

View attachment 0116152225b.jpg

View attachment 0116152225.jpg

Less congrats on your harvest,looks good, you should be close on your yield estimate, I get around 25 to 30% of wet weight, just buds though , no stems attached.

Less congrats on your harvest,looks good, you should be close on your yield estimate, I get around 25 to 30% of wet weight, just buds though , no stems attached.

Yeah, these plants grew so fast that they have very hollow stems. They didnt even make 10 grams on my other plant. Even 2.5 oz would be ok. Freebie seed and a sickly plant...any weight is a bonus.. imo

Yeah, these plants grew so fast that they have very hollow stems. They didnt even make 10 grams on my other plant. Even 2.5 oz would be ok. Freebie seed and a sickly plant...any weight is a bonus.. imo

3 oz 2 grams. 58 percent humidity. Time for bovedas.

lesso, seems to me good idea as long as perlite doesn't 'float' toward the top. also to me im gonna try this as ive used pumice all my life with great yields. every 3 hrs did sound like too much water. pumice holds water more than hydroton. Im also gonna reverse your layers with the perlite mix at the bottom. shouldn't really matter. I like the idea of perlite with pumice tho...thanks a lot. easier on my old back. I use 5 gal buckets, one with plenty of drilled holes inside another with a 1/2 in tubing. I found a secret that if add an aerator on bottom of outer bucket, growth rate is increased a lot and bottom water is aerated if roots get that far and they do, a little bit.

Latest posts

Back